Video Games

Winner

Entry #1

dark_9tails

Congratulations on winning!

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Yeah, and Maria too ;__;

OMG, I did not realize that it's about 8-bit video games. And it's not based on any games at all >< Am I gonna be disqualified? :><:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I guess

[YOUTUBE]5Wc3kwv0Ddw[/YOUTUBE]

XD

@D9tails grats again..although seriously how many more SOTW prize you wanna fill your award box with? >.>

Kidding kidding :D

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Oh noes! I came in late ;(

Here is my entry

Sucks, no? Oh, well. Congrats 9tails.
OMG, I did not realize that it's about 8-bit video games. And it's not based on any games at all >< Am I gonna be disqualified? :><:
Well, this theme is based on the 8-Bit graphic style or pixel art of the 70s and early 80s era.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Oh noes! I came in late ;(

Here is my entry

Sucks, no? Oh, well. Congrats 9tails.
Well, this theme is based on the 8-Bit graphic style or pixel art of the 70s and early 80s era.
Aww >< I like yours though O.O Is mine actually legit?
I know, but it said 8 bit video games. Mine's not based on any games.

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
Didn't I clearly said in one of the results thread that I won't join SOTWs that has a different number besides 1? lol.

But dark's entry is pretty. It's well done and the composition is really nice. Though, somehow after a few looks into it, the appeal seems to degrade. I somehow feel there's something missing but I cannot put it into words. The colors are a bit too neutral. I'd really prefer stronger colors in this kind of theme but that is just my own preference.

Overall, nice tag. Congratulations on winning.

-Maria.

P.S. I just insisted 8-bit/Video Games because I thought that GFXers here should be more into technical stuff seeing that a lot of people are improving pretty fast and conceptual/anime/manga themes doesn't offer much of that technicality.

Whoo, congrats on another win! xD I like your entry, it looks appealing, but I have to agree with Maria on that it feels like it's missing a little something. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.