SOTW #17 - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
No#1 gets the vote. The effects used make it look really nice and fits well with the renders. Using two renders like that is also a nice touch. Although the blending is kinda fake, on the first glance it look well made also. These types of sigs just ask for a border though.

No#2 is kinda overblurred on the focus.
No#3was a nice idea, but the bad text and depth in wrong places kinda ruined it.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
#2 GMV - Hmm, I don't know exactly. But I like the way it is made. The text is superb -- I like the effects that's going in around it. Yep, but it's too blurry in the back -- and the focal needed a bit sharpening, though -- it's all great.

The other two are really great, I like the idea of #3 and the effects #1 -- but #2 appealed to me more.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
hmm I like 3

3 GMV even though its got bad typo. I really like the depth and its kinda cool.

I got a pretty good feeling who did it. ;hello;

1 is not too bad. But apparently I have seen this style one too many times by the same guy. :p

2 was very well done too. But the "white" veil kinda turned me off

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
Ohohohohohohohohoho~

#2 GMV. The colors are exquisite. The lighting in the middle is perfect. The colors are light. It would be better if there is a mix of warmth and coldness in the tag. Overall, it is a great tag.

#1- Over-sharpened. The effects should have been left unsharpened. The blurred box behind the text looks weird. There's also a part of me that says that this could've been more better with effects. The BG is a tad flat. That even if the GFXer intended that the BG will be the effects, it still looks empty. Some parts of the BG that overlapped the hair of Miku somehow throws me off(but it is just me on this part). Seriously, nebula type of tags isn't as thrilling as it used to be. :/

#3- First things first: The blurring o.o
The uneven blurring is so-so weird. Next is the hand in the middle looks cut. The text also kinda threw me off. Also Izaya looks hella weird in this tag because he looks as if some sort of "a being not-wanted but suddenly was pasted." For me this tag looks to me like as if the artist just threw random pictures, arrange them, blurred them, did a bit overlaying of the layers and added text. Tho I must admit, that the way the text part was done was really good. ^^

-Maria.

P.S. Sorry if I was rude. But again, I shouldn't be apologizing, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.