SOTW #5 - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
WOW. So many entries for this SOTW.

I've a hard time deciding between Entry 2 and 7. Entry 2 has a very nice city-light effects and the typography suits the tag well. Too bad the tag's too dark. And the gfxer should have added a light source, to create better depth.

Entry 7's rather unique. I've never seen that style before. The gfxer could have sharpened Miku's face. The text is a bit off, cold have made it simpler. Overall I like its composition <3

Entry #7 GMV.

P.s. It's rather amusing to see that almost all the tags have that "city-light" effect lol.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
entry 1,5,7 :cry2:

5 GMV is rather unique.

1 is great.But 5 just appealed more to me.

7 would have win it for me but. The typo is really bad....

Entry 2 would have been great if it was not so sharpen and dark..

Entry 8 looks kinda scary"scared"

Oh well.....I knew it...Didn't stand a chance...*le sigh*

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
For me, it was close between Entry 2 & 5, but in the end I had to go with Entry 2 (Entry 2 GMV)

It would have been a clear winner for me if the maker of the tag made the tag less dark.

Entry 5 was unique and that was pulling it for me, but I just really liked the composition of 2 better overall.

Very close though between the two entries though, both did good jobs.

Entry #2 GMV

I like the dark effect and it gives me this feeling of being underwater. =) It just stands out for me.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
No#2, hmm, the text almost made me vote for it, but the rest... The idea for #5 and #7 was really great, and compared to others, unique. Still, no#5 had a better execution to it, though it lacks a border and is quite high, but to be fair, there are little real signatures that could really worn as signatures lately.

No#5 gets the vote

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Entry #3, #5 and #9 caught my attention.

Entry 3, I really like the play of depth but the roses seem to not fit with the given stock.

Entry 9, I found this a really unusual tag. In a good way.

In the end entry 5 gets my vote. It different from all the other ones, and I really like the style of it! ;333

Entries #5 and #7 were definitely the ones that stood out the most, obviously due to the fact that both played around more with the stock rather than just changing its position or putting things here and there overtop.

However, #5 GMV. I prefer the typography and the layout - it's still pretty simple, but it's very appealing to the eye and it definitely made the stock more unique.

entry #6 get ma vote

it's really attract me with the effect on the hair

not to mention this is one of 2 vertical sig in this thread

well the other vertical sig (#9)

sure the effect is cool

the blending is nice

but for some reason it hurt my eyes >_<

so in the end still entry #6

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
ahahahaha. Entry no. 2 GMV. Nice execution and good color transitions. One thing, I just don't like in this tag is the lack of proper lighting. But overall, good job.

No. 5 was good too. But this style tends to get repetitively used in SOTWs so, No. ^^;;;

But please, creator of #5, PM me when you're done. I'll want to wear that sig as my set. If that is okay with you?

and yeah, Maria is resting. so no "ohohohohoho's" for now. ^^;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.