Superman vs every anime character to exist

[quote name='TheRazyChan']I pick Lambo from KHR. That guy is a badass[/QUOTE]

Whats his powers, whats he do? Gotta state it ya know.

[quote name='Graham Aker']it will end with sesshomaru sending him to the underworld or maybe using bakusaiga to shred him to nothingness. :grin:[/QUOTE]

You cant shred him to nothingness. Superman's body is extremely dense, theirs rarely any getting through it. Especially not from a sword.

Hmm, since I figure you're using this to get Gil, I'll contribute :p

Umm, Arceus, the creator of a universe, and has the ability to tear it down and make it again :p

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']You cant shred him to nothingness. Superman's body is extremely dense, theirs rarely any getting through it. Especially not from a sword.[/QUOTE]

sorry but its not just a sword and it isnt the sword that is doing the shredding.

a demonstration.

the effect of the wave is such that it will eat away everything

or perhaps sesshomaru just needs to use meidou zangetsuha and send super man's body parts to the underworld. or even the whole of superman

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Hmm, since I figure you're using this to get Gil, I'll contribute :p

Umm, Arceus, the creator of a universe, and has the ability to tear it down and make it again :p[/QUOTE]

Superman actually held two galaxies from colliding once. Not only that but he can stay in space for months with one breath of air. And uh, if thats not a physical person I guess it doesnt count. And yeah, I need gill ; ).

Oh and btw Superman at one point was LITERAL energy, his body was literally just energy, so I dont think that'd work since in order to destroy or creat energy is needed. he was also able to split himself into two.

[quote name='TheRazyChan']Lambo could easily kill Superman.

So could haruhi.[/QUOTE]

Sure, if only you had said something other than "He has the ability to cry" I'd take you seriously.

[quote name='Graham Aker']sorry but its not just a sword and it isnt the sword that is doing the shredding.

a demonstration.

the effect of the wave is such that it will eat away everything

or perhaps sesshomaru just needs to use meidou zangetsuha and send super man's body parts to the underworld. or even the whole of superman[/QUOTE]

Well its still the same thing, it breaks down the density untill its nothing. Supermans body would no where near tear down that fast. And whats to stop Superman, who moves at the speed of light and has the strength of 200 Quintillion tons from bashing his head off his skull in less that a second? No way he could win.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']Superman actually held two galaxies from colliding once. Not only that but he can stay in space for months with one breath of air. And uh, if thats not a physical person I guess it doesnt count. And yeah, I need gill ; ).

Sure, if only you had said something other than "He has the ability to cry" I'd take you seriously.

Well its still the same thing, it breaks down the density untill its nothing. Supermans body would no where near tear down that fast. And whats to stop Superman, who moves at the speed of light and has the strength of 200 Quintillion tons from bashing his head off his skull in less that a second? No way he could win.[/QUOTE]

Bakusaiga's power and ability is a powerful green-yellow energy wave capable of annihilating thousands of demons with one strike. The relentless nature of the energy wave results in a widespread chain of destruction that reduces anything caught in its wake to crumbling remains, to where the destructive effect persists and transfer to anything said remains come into contact with, destroying them in return. This meant that abilities such as regeneration were effectively nullified.

since im too lazy to explain i think the wikipedia shall help you....

oh and did i mention sending him to hell? i think i did...

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Galaxies are much less than a universe though :p[/QUOTE]

Oh and btw Superman at one point was LITERAL energy, his body was literally just energy, so I dont think that'd work since in order to destroy or creat energy is needed. he was also able to split himself into two.

Well, I edited that into my last post.

[quote name='Graham Aker']Bakusaiga's power and ability is a powerful green-yellow energy wave capable of annihilating thousands of demons with one strike. The relentless nature of the energy wave results in a widespread chain of destruction that reduces anything caught in its wake to crumbling remains, to where the destructive effect persists and transfer to anything said remains come into contact with, destroying them in return. This meant that abilities such as regeneration were effectively nullified.

since im too lazy to explain i think the wikipedia shall help you....

oh and did i mention sending him to hell? i think i did...[/QUOTE]

He doesnt have regeneration and LOL, Superman gets more power from the sun. So unless you blow that up, you have no chance of doing much to him. Plus that guy doesnt have Super Speed nor Super Strength so hes not even a match. Superman can literally kill that guy in .1 of a second.

Energy is still part of a universe and can be manipulated by beings capable of creation :)

Also, Superman gets way too much power for how boring he really is as a hero -_-

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']Well, I edited that into my last post.

He doesnt have regeneration and LOL, Superman gets more power from the sun. So unless you blow that up, you have no chance of doing much to him. Plus that guy doesnt have Super Speed nor Super Strength so hes not even a match. Superman can literally kill that guy in .1 of a second.[/QUOTE]

Bakusaiga will eat him away all the same?

and i think your wrong. Sesshomaru does have super strength and super speed. He could teleport around. just rarely shown.

and besides superman does not have demonic energy which gives him zero resistance to the demonic atatcks of Sesshomaru. Bakusaiga will shred him into nothingness.NOTHINGNESS. Unless you can proof that superman is demon energy proof?

oh did i mention sending him to hell? :?: i think i did

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='TheRazyChan']Superman died as many times as Goku. He's not that super.[/QUOTE]

rofl. i live doomsday his badass. and he raped superman :love:

oh and i think itachi uchiha can also beat superman. He will use susano'o stab superman and seal him away. XD