The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
It's so quiet again.. Too quiet :\I may have missed it, but is there a way to find my last post? I'm not really used to this kind of board and I'm not sure if I missed it lol I'm a dork who likes going straight to my last post and reading back post ^^;

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 3109"']Hopefully it will be. But you never know. Life likes to hit your head from behind just when you start to relax.[/quote]there's a positive outlook on life if i ever heard one~ xP[quote name='"Yuki Hana' date=' post: 3113"']I may have missed it, but is there a way to find my last post? I'm not really used to this kind of board and I'm not sure if I missed it lol I'm a dork who likes going straight to my last post and reading back post ^^;[/quote]uh i just look at "My Content" and then click the little icon that says view new posts or something like thatit takes you back to your last one, or the last post you read. other then that i'm not sure without going to your profile and looking through all your postsI hope that helps a little ^^

Sanae

Staff member
Aww, I don't see that icon
The only ones I see when I go to My content (besides for the view porfile one) is the Go To Last Post one, and it's not necessarily my last post. Just the last post in general lol It should be fine
Thanks ^__^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"pangary' date=' post: 3116"']Isn't the What's new button on the top bar same as the view new content button below ?[/quote]Yup. That's been put up there because a lot of people seem to miss the new content button below.

[quote name='"neochrono' date=' post: 3121"']LOL ~ Sadly it looks like next weeks Bleach (TV) is also gonna be filler D: ?[/quote]Not worth downloading then.[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 3122"']Yup. That's been put up there because a lot of people seem to miss the new content button below.
[/quote]How can people miss that?

Status
Not open for further replies.