The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"DarkSign"]Yay! I didn't need to create an AutoPager rule myself ^^It's working with the official one.[/quote]AutoPager? Sir' date=' please share and I will give you much good times~[/color']

Momo

Re: The official discussion thread@L: hahaha no im not drinking unfortunately
<---weird looking >.< and ima be a good girl ^^

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadHere we go:Autopager: The next button is no more with this!https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4925/I use it on Firefox. I heard there are the same one for Chrome. I need to test it later.So basically, you install the plugin, and you can tweak it around. When it is not tweaked, as soon as a page have a rule that supports it, a bar will be shown in the top. Then you can accept the rule or not.You can tweak it to follow more than one page at a time, to always use the available rules, and even can create your own rules for the sites that doesn't have the support yet.Give it a try!

Re: The official discussion thread
~ ZeroKnight ~ said:
There is. I've just not installed it yet.There's actually about 20+ mods I've not installed yet
hun what you can do is give me your log in and when you are at school I can work on that for you, to speed things up.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadThis lot of spammers... only spamming... when it's an anime and manga website. What the hell happened to your otaku side?

Status
Not open for further replies.