The Last Coffin

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
RAWR...cant we just accept that it is Uchiha Madara behind the mask? :cry2:

Last coffin probably contains somebody who knows madara but has not been revealed in the series

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']

Last coffin probably contains somebody who knows madara but has not been revealed in the series[/QUOTE]

True. Maybe it's the sage of six paths himself.

Jimzy

I'm thinking it's Uchiha Madara who's inside the coffin. Most probably, why Tobi was so shocked when Kabuto released it was because Tobi is afraid to reveal that he really isn't Madara.

[quote name='"Ray"']I'm thinking it's Uchiha Madara who's inside the coffin. Most probably, why Tobi was so shocked when Kabuto released it was because Tobi is afraid to reveal that he really isn't Madara.[/QUOTE]

Well, if Tobi wasn't Madara, then Madara being in the coffin would be the most logical answer.

Well, if, let's say, Tobi was really Madara, then who do you think would be in the coffin?

Madara's brother? Time will tell. Tobi's mask will break eventually in the forthcoming battle between him and the allied shinobi forces...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ray']I'm thinking it's Uchiha Madara who's inside the coffin. Most probably, why Tobi was so shocked when Kabuto released it was because Tobi is afraid to reveal that he really isn't Madara.[/QUOTE]

From his reaction...he did not really seem to be "awed"...just like a slight flinch.

If it was madara indeed...well..Im just gonna say...

Major TWIST

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']

From his reaction...he did not really seem to be "awed"...just like a slight flinch.

If it was madara indeed...well..Im just gonna say...

Major TWIST[/QUOTE]

Well, the point is that in any action series, for some reason, as a character gets stronger and stronger, his reaction to shocking things gets lesser and lesser.

So Tobi's "flinch" in this case may be more of an "OMGWTFBBQHOLYMUFFINSWHATTHEKITTENSDIDIJUSTSEEOHMYGOODNESS" moment in his perspective.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

Well, the point is that in any action series, for some reason, as a character gets stronger and stronger, his reaction to shocking things gets lesser and lesser.

So Tobi's "flinch" in this case may be more of an "OMGWTFBBQHOLYMUFFINSWHATTHEKITTENSDIDIJUSTSEEOHMYGOODNESS" moment in his perspective.
[/QUOTE]

My vote still goes for Madara being the last villain.

Personally the kabuto mumbo jumbo was a good refresher but...meh a side kick reminds side kick. I dont like him being all important from the blues.

His basically just a "in memory of orochimaru" character

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Hadriel']True. Maybe it's the sage of six paths himself.[/quote]

Also my initial thought, but then, could someone so powerful might even be controlled?

[quote name='Graham Aker']Personally the kabuto mumbo jumbo was a good refresher but...meh a side kick reminds side kick. I dont like him being all important from the blues.

His basically just a "in memory of orochimaru" characte[/quote]

Rawr, Kabuto is probably the most awesome character right now, and I'm waiting in anticipation to see him make his move against Tobi.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']

Also my initial thought, but then, could someone so powerful might even be controlled?

Rawr, Kabuto is probably the most awesome character right now, and I'm waiting in anticipation to see him make his move against Tobi.
[/QUOTE]

Kabuto is awesome. But still a imitation just with upgrades.

The reason why I love him is for two things. Bringing back a zombie army(ITACHI!!) and Manda 2.0

[quote name='Graham Aker']RAWR...cant we just accept that it is Uchiha Madara behind the mask? :cry2:

Last coffin probably contains somebody who knows madara but has not been revealed in the series[/QUOTE]

:cry2: I completely agree with you.

Wait, I kinda forgot, but did the resurrected Itachi and the other guys fight yet? No, right?

@Emmiez

Yah, I agree. I wonder if Orochimaru will return. Hrmmm~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Rah']Wait, I kinda forgot, but did the resurrected Itachi and the other guys fight yet? No, right?

@Emmiez

Yah, I agree. I wonder if Orochimaru will return. Hrmmm~[/QUOTE]

Itachi and Nagato haven't moved an inch...yet

Jimzy

If it isn't Uchiha Madara, then it's either an Uzumaki Clan, probably the first ever jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi? Or the Sage of the Six Paths? Or Obito?

But as of now, I stick to what I've read, someone's theory - it's most probably Uchiha Madara and why Tobi is shocked when he saw who was in it is because he's afraid to reveal his greatest secret, that he's not Uchiha Madara.

Kabuto is great - one of the best character as of now (second to him is the Black Zetsu) ;

He might be an upgrade of Orochimaru, but he's more powerful and bad ass than him. To think that he's almost Immortal is to be considered. Plus, he's testing Oro's jutsu - with matching his own techniques using his own mind. All in all, he's smarter than Oro.

Ray;61632[COLOR=Black said:
But as of now, I stick to what I've read, someone's theory - it's most probably Uchiha Madara and why Tobi is shocked when he saw who was in it is because he's afraid to reveal his greatest secret, that he's not Uchiha Madara.[/COLOR]
Better to stick with what you see.

Jimzy

What can I see is Tobi. He's wearing sharingan eyes, but in a mask. The mask has a real purpose ; and it is to hide his face. Actually, if it's Uchiha Madara, I doubt he'll use a mask. After all, he's an Uchiha.

[quote name='Ray']What can I see is Tobi. He's wearing sharingan eyes, but in a mask. The mask has a real purpose ; and it is to hide his face. Actually, if it's Uchiha Madara, I doubt he'll use a mask. After all, he's an Uchiha.[/QUOTE]

That's the whole point, you haven't seen the guy mentioned in the theory either.

So, just stick with what you are seeing.:shrug:

Jimzy

I'm sticking with it. O.O'

What I see is Tobi, not Madara. The Hair, the height, and the personality.

Personality must be like of Uchiha Sasuke ; an emo.

The hair is different in terms of length and color?

The height is taller.

Exactly. I have seen Uchiha Madara in pictures. While Tobi's exact face, not yet.

As of now, the identity of the masked man is still mysterious, for his mask is still there.

Uchha Madara has no mask ; while Tobi, who knows?

Madara ever been resurrected by Orochimaru in first clash of Konoha led by Orochimaru himself. The event when Sandaime was killed.

Based on the story that i can recall, Madara said he didn't really die in the death valley and that the "moon" (?) plan he has now was already planned since then. If that's true, then who was it that being ressurected by Orochimaru? Could Madara ressurect himself after that event? After not sure how many years has past after his initial death?