The Shadow Heir Beckons

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How did you find this website?Tri-Edge here added me on the Anime Tempest Facebook Group. (First met him on a Rom site)2. What are your favorite anime?I can't seem to pick just a few but my list contains the following;Speed Racer (First anime)Pokemon (In Elementary and throughout High School)Groove Adventure RaveFlame of ReccaClaymoreVanDreadBlack Heaven / section-chief Oji00 GundamGrenaiderGateKeepersMeitantei ConanDetective Academy QShuffle!And most Ecchi Anime I can find.All I care about them is that they must have a driving story and engaging characters (except for the ecchi animes)3. What are your favorite manga?I have only read 4 series but my favorite would be Groove Adventure Rave.The rest are; Pokemon Special (spin-off manga based on the games)High School of the Dead (Zombies and buxom ladies, what's not to like?)Amaenaideyo Katsu! (can't really explain this one)4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?Honestly, I take music for granted. But local rock bands have my ear.5. Where are you from?From the Philippines, that cluster of islands in the west north east of Indonesia. My people are a diverse mix of Malay, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and US Cultures. I'll leave it to you to figure out where I live inside the country.6. What is your occupation?What's an occupation?I graduated with a degree in Computer Hardware Servicing, but I also know some C++ and Visual Basic.And I just finished a job at our local Coca-Cola Plant maintaining their Desktop PCs (my job description was Desktop Support). Other than that, I'm in-between jobs ATM. 7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?? ?Aside from my secret stash of English Visual Novels and my ability to move my ears (simultaneously or independently) nothing else.Don't tell my folks about my stash, nearly got busted way back.8. Tell us about your interests besides manga and animeTech and Video Games mostly. More specifically, PC Tech and Video Games, but I also do share some interest in Handheld devices and Consoles (pity I lack funds for all of them).? ?Also, I might start wearing some garlic and crosses around the forum as half of the peeps here seem to be into vampirism.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Hey buddy, glad you made it. :3 Might want to glance at the rules and other important stickies but it's pretty much the same with a few twists. Hope you'll be active mate. And bring the garlic, I haven't had any garlic potato chips in a while.

Yeah, thanks for the replies everyone. Its good to meet new people (even if I don't know their faces).About the crosses and garlic, I think I'll be adding some wooden stakes to my arsenal. You know, for protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.