Uncharted 3 Beta

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Its going on now and basically anyone can get it (PS+ members, which should be everyone currently unless you bough a PS3 in the last month).

What do you like?
What do you hate?

So far I've focused on free-for-all and hardcore moods, but I've grown use to the controls (Its been awhile >__<").
R2 as reload was a bit surprising, I didn't realize it for my first 3 games lol

Edit:
Go here to get a Beta Key - http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/fine-you-can-have-some-more-uncharted-3-beta-keys/
It doesn't look like they will run out anytime soon, so go ahead~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@Emmie - Yeah, its only Multiplayer and Co-Op.

Game Mode Details:

Competitive
Team Deathmatch - Old faithful. You know what’s going on here, two teams trying to kill each other, the team with the most kills wins. An old favorite. This mode supports ten players in 5v5 action.
Three Team Deathmatch - 2v2v2. This works the same as deathmatch, except you’ll be paired into three teams instead of two, and you’ll have only one teammate.
Team Objective – Like Team Deathmatch, except that you have specific goals instead of just going for kills. Like TDM, this mode is also 5v5.
Free For All - No teams, just chaos. Free For All leaves every man for themselves, the player with the most kills wins. 8 players can play FFA at a time.
Plunder – Also known as “capture the treasure”, this mode will work similarly to how it did in Uncharted 2 and will support eight players in two teams of four.
High Stakes – If you’re a recovering gambling addict you’ll want to stay away from this mode, which let’s you use your in-game cash and XP to gamble on the outcome of a match. It’s a good way to level up quickly if you’re confident in your ability to win.

Co-op:
Adventure – “Adventure co-op” is basically the standard co-op from Uncharted 2. It consists of two and three player missions that task players with using teamwork to complete objectives or get through difficult areas.
Hunter - This game mode is the biggest reveal so far. It’s actually sort of a “competitive co-op” mode, so it would fit into the list above just as easily as it fits down here. It’s essentially a 2v2 game type, heroes vs villains. The heroes have to try and grab and return as many treasures as they can in six minutes. The villains try and stop them. But here’s the kicker…the two villains aren’t alone. The two human controlled villain players will team up with AI controlled goons to stop the heroes, and they’ll be weaker like the AI goons themselves (sort of like Perfect Dark’s counter-op mode, if you can remember back that far). As they get kills, the villains unlock medals that allow them to pick more upgraded villains to use when they respawn. The heroes get a bonus of their own, for they earn medal kickbacks every time they successfully return a treasure.
There is a mysterious 3rd Co-Op mode that hasn't been revealed yet.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
You never know, since typically the other games have a good amount of time with a computer assistant. I could see them doing it, though they might consider the fact that they have separate Co-Op modes enough already. At this point, who knows~