Valentines Day Poll

Valentines Day

• Love it

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
yeah it sucks.

main reason: Its nothing more then a corporation created holiday meant to make you feel bad if you do not so in order not to you will have to by overly priced stuff that nobody really cares about.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
shoot, no dont care either way choice? yeah, most of the holidays have been taken over by the big corporations.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I'm not voting. I think it's a great holiday and everything, but it's not for me. Like... It's the holiday I wish could disappear for my sake, but I want people who'll be happy to have it. It's just reminds people like me who are by themselves how painful life can be.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol there should be an added choice like "depends on if I have a b/f, g/f" lol

anyway I like it because Kate gets exited about going out on valentines day but really I don't do anything different and I give her gifts and stuff out of the blue for no reason other than me wanting to, which I think is more meaningful then getting someone a gift due to a holiday making you lol.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Only lonely people say valentines sucks, I think its a good excuse to be closer to someone instead of relying on anniversaries but some people go overboard with the anniversaries....

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
I wanted to make it a tough choice, that's why i only put 2 poll options! I've hated , with or without a gf. Nothing good ever happens. Although, my local radio station is having a contest and giving away a divorce... well, at least the free lawyers for it!!