~*~ Victory Road ~*~

[quote name='"tomomi' date=' post: 31273"']So I can't tell you, eh? xD[/quote]Well, it's up to you
[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 31274"']I am gonna start in a few hours xD[/quote]Go for the pig

Well, if you want to read. Open the spoiler! ;D
Well, she uses Electric type Pokemon, BUT 2 of them are Emonga, that flying mouse thing, so Ground Pokemon don't work!! D: That's cheating! So, don't depend on Ground type in there, just saying. I beat her with an Electric one, Blitzle. *pets* Though, against her 3rd Pokemon Ground is best.
I don't like the starter Pokemon at all. D:Just chose Snivy because it's last form is cool~The pig is horrible. xD

[quote name='"tomomi' date=' post: 31277"']Well, if you want to read. Open the spoiler! ;D
Well, she uses Electric type Pokemon, BUT 2 of them are Emonga, that flying mouse thing, so Ground Pokemon don't work!! D: That's cheating! So, don't depend on Ground type in there, just saying. I beat her with an Electric one, Blitzle. *pets* Though, against her 3rd Pokemon Ground is best.
I don't like the starter Pokemon at all. D:Just chose Snivy because it's last form is cool~The pig is horrible. xD[/quote]So, I need to raise an electric type pokemon too :plol, I got a very strange tactic when playing pokemon. I always make my starter pokemon evolve before the 2nd gym at least and normally it will be at least at lv 100 when battling against the elite four. I tend to rely only on 1 Pokemon ><Yeah, they messed up the pokemons in this one =/

Wow, that's really strange. xDI always have like 3 favorite Pokemon which I always carry around with me.The others always change, so I have one strong Pokemon of every type at least. ^^Naah, not all, some are cool and cute, but most are weird. :/There's only one Electric Pokemon to catch at the beginning. It also learns a fire move, so it's good against Grass type too. xD