Virus: E.X.O.D.O.S. IC

Lanos the Impmon jumped forward "With pleasure boss!" he called. He grabbed Edwards shoulder and held his fireball close, the heat was as real as any form of fire and the result was almost blinding, Lanos' voice rang in Edwards ears, any hint of the accent was gone "Do you feel it, the heat, the scorching flame, I have destroyed many enemies with a flame just like this, many lives claimed, some people call me insane" he held the fireball inches away from Edwards nose "and I'd have to agree"

Hagurumon was inevitably pulled through as well, only he landed down nearby a red motorcycle, outside the lab Mark and Mace were in. "Ow ow ow... Guys? Where am I...? Where'd they go?"

Mark turned to look at Mace, holding the digivice in his hand. "...What the hell is this, exactly?" Mark said as he looked at Mace, holding it out so that Mace could see it clearly. "...I don't remember this being in my bag this morning."

Cronimon was also yanked into the human world, and slammed down into the ground hard, not too far from Saarske's house. "...Location unconfirmed... Injury status: Wound has increased..." Cronimon said, trying to get to his feet, only to find his strength was all but gone.

As Kain took the digi-egg into his hands, the egg began to break up. A white light appeared as the pinkish egg with yellow moons cracked open. A small creature was lying within his hands., It was greyish and kind of soft. It looked into Kain's eyes as if it was in love. She began to wiggle around and move closer to Kain's chest. She felt warm and did not want to be away from him. Mo............oooooon She said as she was forcing her words to create something that was intelligible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward

Boss, it is right. This world is as true as your world said Commandramon as he felt a little sad that Edward felt that it was just a game inside a monitor. He felt insulted as Azuremon had laughed at his comment and that Impmon had insulted him.Who do you think I am? I am Wolf. I am the great hacker and a top ten of the region's videogamers. I am more than insulted by your words As he finished saying this, he felt how impmon took him and placed the fireball near his nose. He felt the heat burning him. He felt as if it was real. He even had the feeling of his hairs and skin getting tanner as the fire began to attack him.STOP! He yelled. Okay, I believe you. This place is real?! What do you want me to do?!

The fireball evaporated and Lanos grinned "Finally da' bozo gets it in 'is head that this is real" He stood back and watched his master.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Hathor patted the small digimon. "Pstt.Be silent, tiny one." She said.
She walked slowly. Checking the small digimon, every few minutes."What on earth to do with you." She asked herself silently.
Hathor stared at the little digimon and not looking where she was going So she crashed accidentally into a passers-by. "Ups.Sorry dude,my mistake!"
Hathor said as she went on her way.

The small Xiaomon that was inside Sathre's blouse poked his head out too look around. It was hard for him to come to words. But he managed to look towards Sathre's eyes. Sathre. Paomon. Friends. Companions. Me. Digimon. You. Human. Battle. Together. He yawned and placed his face against between her charms, as he wanted a warm place to sleep. His in-training form was one that requiered lots of sleep before chaning into a next form

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
"Why're you following me?" The strange candle yelled when it realized Taylor was following it.
"Simply put, I'm dead meat on my own," Taylor said simply.
"Well, GOOD. Serves you right for screwing up..." Candlemon retorted.
"And what about you, are you safe alone? I doubt it," the human continued.
The candle was silent.
"If you want, I'll help you find your friends. Hell, maybe I'll help you bring down PARAGON. I still need to find the guy who decided they'd leave me a scapegoat... we got a deal, we watch each other's backs?" Taylor finished.
Candlemon didn't want to seem too eager to take the human up on that deal. So he waited what he felt was an appropriate delay, then said. "Alright. But none of this 'hey-you' or 'mister' business, got it buddy? I'm Candlemon, and you'll sure as hell call me that, or you'll be burnin'..."
Taylor scoffed, but he could humor this guy. "Sure thing, Candlemon. And I'm Taylor."
After introductions were finished, Taylor took the device from his belt and held it up, trying to glean some sort of insight as to what the hell it did.
"What you got there?" Candlemon asked.
"Hell if I know. Got it shortly before we crossed paths..." Taylor answered.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
When the little digimon peered his head out of Hathor blouse.Hathor made a sharp turn into a small alley on her left side. And looked at him. "What?" She asked him in confusion.
Digimon looked at her eyes and managed to speak : "Hathor. Paomon. Friends. Companions. Me. Digimon. You. Human. Battle. Together."
She smiled to him.And cuddled him while saying : "Oh sweety.Sure we are. And sure we will.Now go back to the blouse." Hathor winked to him as the digimon yawned and went to sleep.
She turned back and hurryed up to her home. After she managed to rush past her parents,yelling something she did not understand.Hathor went to her room. Locked the doors. And took out the small digimon out of her blouse.
She gently placed him on her bed and sat next to it,while covering him with a blanket. I got myself in lot of trouble ..didn't i. Hathor concluded.She took out the digi device and started to study it carefully.

OCC : ( I switched names.I just noticed it and corrected myself. )

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
The moment he saw it, Mace's eyes sparked with shock. He grabbed it and looked at it. "....This is....This is impossible." He said the device then floated back to Mark's hands. "That's a digivice. A device created during the old digital world. Looks almost the same as they did in the old world as well. But this is impossible, I never programmed the schematics into Paragon. Even if he somehow acted on his own, there's no way he could have done this." Mace said. He then got a call on his cellphone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was from John, carrying Crimsomon on his back. "Mace, do you know where the nearest hospital is, some kid tried to fall to his death. He's alive but injured pretty badly." John said. "...Fell from the....John, listen to me, keep the boy on sight. Take it to your house, I got to see this myself." Mace said. "What do you want with a kid?" John asked. "Don't ask question just do it." Mace said as he hung up. He then looked at Mark. "Let's go." Mace said as he ran out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kain looked at this...this...Giant Living Tear Drop, shocked at the fact that such a thing even existed. He heard this thing's small voice, trying to say Moon. "...Moon? ...What are you, some kind of alien? ...You, ...probably don't even understand what I'm saying do you?" He asked the little ...thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Larharlmon was still laughing he didn't see Saarske, Jake, and Tai behind him. "HEY!" Tai said. Laharlmon looked at the three, and the three looked at the digimon trio Instantly, the digivices began to glow, waking up Morphemon and Vertimon. They both loke around, and the instant they saw the humans they jumped up to Laharlmon's side. "Where the hell are we?" Vertimon asked. "A whole new world to conquer." Laharlmon said. "What do you mean?" Jake asked. "Conquer the world, What are you, some cosplayers that fell from the sky?" Tai asked. ".....What?" Jake said trying to interpret Tai's dumbfounded thought into his head. "They're not human. Look closely at them, they have physical traits that seem to stand out." Saarske said. "You're saying they're monsters?" Tai asked. "Digital to be exact." Morphemon said. "Digital Monsters?" Tai asked. Jake instantly went into a serious look. "Digimon." He said in disgust as if ready to fight. "What? I thought Digimon were completely tamed and unable to enter this world." Tai said. "Tamed? That's what you humans call it? It's more like slavery and genocide from where we stand." Vertimon said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment Conimon dropped, Eva sensed something wrong. It was an oddly familiar sign. She got out of her chair and went to her room to get dressed. She wore a robe and a brown scarf she had for years as she walked out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now I want you to follw me and listen carefully." Azuremon said as he made a 180 turn, his cape waving and following behind. "Are you aware of one who runs this world, a computer called Paragon?" Azuremon asked Edward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

2 of the black eggs landed in the human world, while 2 of the other eggs fell into the Digital World. As they landed, symbols started to fad in from the center, all purple but different. The 2 in the Digital World had the crests of Light and Hope, the 2 in the Human world had the crests of Courage and Friendship. All were twisted and reversed, however, much like how one liquifies something in Photoshop.

Mark quickly darted out the door to his red motorbike, stuffing the digivice back into his bag, and was about to kick-start the engine when he noticed Hagurumon staring at him. "..." He then quickly shot a glare at Mace, and then back to Hagurumon. He then quickly put his hand over Hagurumon's mouth and stuffed him into his bag alongside his laptop and digivice, and starting up the bike's engine to drown out Hagurumon's yelling. "Didn't want to do that, but right now we don't have a lot of time. Be silent for now, Digimon." He thought to himself as he turned the bike around and looked at Mace. "Right, next stop, John's house, full speed ahead." Mark said, waiting for Mace to climb on if he didn't have any form of transport of his own.

Cronimon crawled over to a wall. Despite being programmed with no apparent emotions or personality, and being more akin to a robot only capable of following orders, thus not making him alike to original digimon, he was clearly in obvious pain. "...Champion state cannot be maintained for extended periods... Response to the necessary situation; Devolution to rookie state will prolong unit's current lifespan..."

Edward

He nodded as he began to follow Azuremon. No, I am not aware of who runs this place. He frowned for a second as Azuremon was making assumptions towards him, while he had just arrived here. He can't know, Azuremon, he just got here. said Commandramon. As there were walking, Edward was paying close attention to all that Azuremon was saying, cause it seemed to be intriguing for him. Please tell me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonmon

As Kain was making fun of the little Moonmon. She frowned. Moon not a creature. Moon digimon. I understand. I can evolve. I can become stronger. You partner. We work together...said the small digimon as it began to snuggle against Kain's chest. It was kind of cute how she saw him as a big brother or someone on which to rely to. Soon Moonmon, digivolve. Kain will lead the truth.... She said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paomon

As Paomon was placed on the bed. He shook his head. No. No trouble. I here. He said as he began to jump on the bed sheets. A white light covered him as he began to illuminate the room. Paomon digivolve to........Xiaomon. As he said this, now the cute little fur ball had its legs which were as the color of the fur. It began to move on the sheets and jumped to Hathor's lap.I can speak better. You see, I am a digimon.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Hathor was deep in her thoughts about the digi device,when Paomon woke up and shook his head. He was restless and spoke to her : No. No trouble. I here. he said to her and started moving.
Hathor almost jumped when the little digimon started to jump on her bed.She looked at the little creature in awe while he illuminated the room.Paomon digivolve to........Xiaomon.
She opened her mouth widely and muttered silently But i didn't even feed him yet...o mi gods ..Suddenly,he had legs.And it jumoed to her lap while saying : I can speak better. You see, I am a digimon.
You...eh...ok.. Hathor said while nodding in confusion. What am i to you? Where did you come from? What is this? She started to ask little digimon all this questions as fast as she could. And then she showed him the digi device.
And stared at the digimon expecting him to say something. Anything.She sighed.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Taylor and Candlemon jumped when something smashed into the ground behind them. "Holy..." Taylor began, just barely holding himself back from cursing.
"What was that?" Candlemon asked, having landed on Taylor's shoulder.
"Agh... I dunno... stop drippin' on me, you're way too hot to sit on me," the human complained.
Both human and digimon harumphed in unrehearsed unison as Candlemon hopped off Taylor's shoulder, and Taylor turned around to investigate the whatever-it-was that shook the duo up. "What the hell is this... some kind of egg?"
Candlemon followed suit. "Must be a Digi-egg. It's kind of how we start life."
"--how you start life?" Taylor guessed as Candlemon was saying it. "I know a few things about your world. Not much, but probably enough to get me in trouble on either side..."

Xiamon remained still and looked at Hathor. He sighed deeply. You are my partner. This means that we are bound to help each other like brother and sister. I came from a world call the Digital World. It is a place where the digital monsters or digimon dwell. Hence, they can get stronger and digivolve or evolve through time or experience, which are battles. That, which you hold in your hands is a digivice. That is a device that let you communicate your feelings to the digimon and also is a kind of portal that portrays your actions or desires directly onto the digimon. I am here cause you are a chosen digi destined and I am your partner. He wagged his tail

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
"Actually, Commandramon, I expected him to have heard the name Paragon at least once in the past 10 years." Azuremon said as he walked. "About a few years ago, your human race created a computer core, a computer core that created us and kept us in line. I doubt a human like you could understand how it felt. Unable to move, to talk, to think, or even to breathe freely. We only had one straight path, Paragon's Orders. For years we've been the amusement of the human race without any choice of our own. It should've been all over the network you humans made about this brilliant creation. That is how we came to be, merely as puppets who do what Paragon wants for the sake of entertainment. Hehehehehe, But that all changed when the sky turned indigo, and Paragon was damaged. We became free, free to do what we want, when we want. The cause for this is the God virus, Exodos." Azuremon explained. He then noticed the black egg that just landed to the side of the team. "...Well, well. What have we here?" Azuremon asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"A....digimon?" Kain asked. He recalled the word before 10 years ago, the digi-war. This was the thing they were fighting against? This was a digimon? What did she mean by "Lead the truth"? Alot of questions were in his head, but first thing to do is to see make sure Moonmon was hidden from site. If anyone else saw this, it could be disasterous. He made a run for the nearest door into an abandoned building and closed it behind him. "Ok, explain this to me, are you capable of doing that at this state you're in?" He asked Moonmon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mace was quick to get on the motorcycle. Waiting for Mark to drive them to John's house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Eva was walking by when she then saw Cronimon. Looking as if she saw a ghost as she walked over to Cronimon slowly, her thoughts in disarray. "...Cro....Cronic?" She asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Within an instant after they landed the Digi-eggs began to hatch, the interior letting out a purple light.

"..." Cronimon fell silent, but tried to back away from Eva. Something inside him was telling him, screaming at him to run. Using what strength he could muster, he spread his wings and shot skyward, attempting to fly away, only to fall down nearby John's house, and crashed down hard.

Mark quickly sped away towards John's house, weaving through traffic on his motorbike, but caught a faint glimpse of Cronimon in the process. "...Oh boy... This is gonna be messy."

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
"It's... hatching..." Candlemon said warily. He wasn't sure why, but looking at it, he had an acute sense of dread.
Taylor did, too, and he made no secret of it. "I got a bad feeling about this thing..." He glanced behind them, the way they had been hiking. For a moment he thought he saw the vampire again. oh god... When he looked again though, he thought he saw himself, and the third time, the figure was gone.

Lanos grinned at the egg "Looks to me like dinner boss" a fireball appeared in his hand as he walked towards the egg, he stopped as he noticed it was hatching "Gah! Boss dis' don't feel good!"

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Xiamon remained still and looked at Hathor. He then sighed... deeply. Hathor felt like she said something wrong. But the little digimon continued.

You are my partner. This means that we are bound to help each other like brother and sister. I came from a world call the Digital World. It is a place where the digital monsters or digimon dwell. Hence, they can get stronger and digivolve or evolve through time or experience, which are battles. That, which you hold in your hands is a digivice. That is a device that let you communicate your feelings to the digimon and also is a kind of portal that portrays your actions or desires directly onto the digimon. I am here cause you are a chosen digi destined and I am your partner. He then wagged his tail. Oh my... Hathor said. I see...
She kept quite for some time. And was observing Xiamon. Suddenly she got up!And made a serious face! Fine then! If you and me are..whatever! We are gonna fight! I mean! Yes! And then you ll grow strong! Right? She looked at the digimon. Lets go! She tripped and almost fell down, but she managed to stay up and she got to the door. She reached to grab a handle of the doors. But then she stoped and said : "Wait a sec. Little guy. Eh..where are we going to fight? She felt silly. Woot i am slow. She facepalmed. While Xiamon was still sitting on the bed ,wagging his tail.