Wassup? Brothers and Sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Welcome to Anime Tempest mate. I'm glad that you decided to drop by. Hope you'll have fun and stay active. Don't forget to read the rules invite your friends too to help build our community.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Heya Arc! Welcome aboard, it's great to have you here ^^You should know me, it's Warlock ^^ Just got a new alias :pHopefully you'll enjoy it here, just read the few rules and the uploaders guidelines if you plan to upload ^^For your convenience, herePlease, enjoy your time here and have fun! ^^
[Background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/Background]

Yo all of ya!! good to talk to ya again!!@ZeroKnight : i know who you are no need further introduction again.... good to see ya again mate...@amanda: ahhh.... ammy.... how are ya? been a while...

good.... and bored... as always.... at least Etrian Odyssey 3 is really make my day brighter.... and darker since that game is harder than the previous 2.....

oh i will have my victory..... because remember.... we gamers have a very unique traits.... we have undying might, powerful resolve, cunning mind, and unmatchable foolishness....

@hi-chan : of course.... let's text again someday....soon..... probably very soon...@RedSmoke : well.... basically we come from another same place.... so we know each other.... probably not well.... but we're friends all the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.