welcome Kyo to the amv team

Well I liked your vids so welcome to the group it was a tough one on some levels but over all you did a good job with put together songs seemed a bit bland might want to work on that a bit.But that is no insult its just the leader of the groups criticism.

But here is the big new welcome to the group over all you passed if it was like the american grading I think you would have gotten like a 78 if it was are grading here you would have gotten a 16 maybe 17 out of 20

Yay! my AMW skill is equivalent to my High School average! lol But seriously thanks everyone. I will do my best to bring you awesome and entertaining AMV's And Random-sensei, I will take what you said and work on those points.

Yay! my AMW skill is equivalent to my High School average! lol But seriously thanks everyone. I will do my best to bring you awesome and entertaining AMV's And Random-sensei, I will take what you said and work on those points.
Alright I did not try to be offensive in what I said. Also good you put them together great but the music is a bit bland.

Na I know i was only joking around random-sempai. You'll soon learn with me that I am never offended my anything.