Welcome Me..... ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not really good at the intro stuff, so I'll just keep it simple and sort of brief.... I like anime, gothic things and manga. Sort of a bookworm and I don't trust people much.Come across as a space case most of the timebut I like to be in a daze to forget about reality.Lastly I am a twin and that's pretty awesome from my point of view...CheersAi Enma

[quote name='"Ai Enma"]Yeah I'm not really good at the intro stuff' date=' so I'll just keep it simple and sort of brief.... I like anime, gothic things and manga. Sort of a bookworm and I don't trust people much.Come across as a space case most of the timebut I like to be in a daze to forget about reality.Lastly I am a twin and that's pretty awesome from my point of view...CheersAi Enma[/quote']BUWHAAAA, you're the evil one!

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Ai Enma said:
I don't trust people much.Come across as a space case most of the timebut I like to be in a daze to forget about reality.
We are going to get along perfectlyI'm the same way ^^Plus your username has part of my real name in it, that's awesome, i automatically like you <3lastly *bows* Welcome Ai Enma ^^

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Hello! I'm glad you could join us. May I ask how you found us? :DPlease enjoy your stay. Please excuse the lack of things here, we've only been up for a few days. But we are quite rapidly expanding!If you would like to contribute, upload some Anime or Manga! Any will do. Please read all the rules and guidelines beforehand though.Have fun and enjoy your stay!
[background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/background]

I was told about this site by Levi himself, him and I are good buddies!I'll be sure to enjoy my stay here, thanks for having me everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.