What Anime Are You Watching?

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
hmmCode GeassKuruKami (Black God)NarutoFairy TailNurarihion no magoBakumanTo aru majutsu IITo aru no rail gun I....I think that's it atm :biggrin:

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Updated list of currently watching:Level EDragon Crisis!BakumanIS: Infinite StratosKimi Ni Todoke Season 01 Kore wa Zombie desu kaBeelzebubWolf's Rain (been watching it for the last 8 months... I digest my good anime extremely slowly)Might Watch:Fractale

Well overall list is pretty big but currents are Dragon CrisisYumekui MerryToaru Majutsu no Index IIBleachInfinite StratosStar DriverNot to fascinated with the new Wolverine, Iron Man anime was bland but watchable.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Watched Fractale and Shiki and those are now on my list as well. I'm actually watching quite a lot this season.Also planning to watch Kimi ni todoke season two once I'm done with the first season.

still Arakawa Under the Bridge x bridge... added with Kimi ni Todoke season 2..... probably more with Infinite Stratos and Beelzebub looking forward too add more...

Im currently watching:FractaleGosickKore wa Zombie desu kaWandering SonYumekui MerrySimounToaru Majutsu no Index IIWitch Hunter RobinKimi ni Todoke S2So far Gosick has been my favorit out of these.