Whats the story behind your username????

lol ok i have a story behind mine. it was in the game StarCraft Broodwar and i joined a clan called sie. at first my name was sieling. YEA DONT LAUGH I KNOW i didnt notice it was like ceiling untill someone told me xD so i changed it to my second favorite zerg unit. the Hydralisk. so i ended up with Siehydra. i always keep the sie because i had some good friends in that clan. i knew some of them in real life.... one sadly.... passed away.. but still this is how i came to keep this name of siehydra. some other names i have are - siesayoka, and sakura[anbu]

Well I found it at anime-eden, several days ago and added it to there. But I forgot to add it here. There's a wizard one too, but the ninja is so much sweeter!

I use this name because.......

1. Ai Haibara is one of my favorite characters
2. I was really into Detective Conan at the time
3. No one else had the name
4. I'm bad with making-up names

I use this name as my username on all the forums I join

Swiss

function Swiss()
I got my name from, U know I'm not really sure, I think I got it from my K-swiss shoes. I just took off the Swiss part and it sounded cool so I guess that's how I came up with this name.

I got my name from, U know I'm not really sure, I think I got it from my K-swiss shoes. I just took off the Swiss part and it sounded cool so I guess that's how I came up with this name.

My user name comes from an idea I have for a fan fic, in which it is revealed that the Seventh Doctor was L's teacher while at the orphanage. I haven't written it yet, but I still use the title for almost every anime forum I join. And thus The_Seventh_L was born! :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-22-2007 @ 2:43 PM) [snapback]5229[/snapback]</div>
Thats sweet ive been working on my own manga for awhile aswell ( i cant draw) so its only the script.[/b]
At least two of my friends are writing stories that they plan to turn into manga. I am jealous. All I have is a hazy outline. ^.^;

Luckily, you will find someone who can draw. Some of the best manga was made by two people. Or CLAMP, which is a whole group of people, and only one person actually draws.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-22-2007 @ 4:43 PM) [snapback]5229[/snapback]</div>
Thats sweet ive been working on my own manga for awhile aswell ( i cant draw) so its only the script.[/b]
I'm the opposite, I can draw but I suck at writing. People are always telling me I should become a children's book illustrator or something like that.

Archangel

Really thats cool cuz people say i cant draw but im good at writing storys, ive always been good at writing (not spelling) Well ive alway been a daydreamer , im the kid in your class that looks out the windows during class time LOL.
Ps to Nori yes i can write but I cant spell LOL

Archangel

To me school was like a prison it sucked i just wanted to do the work and leave , But now i like school well im in Collage now so its a bit different.