Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

[MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION]

Oh crap, I completely missed the part about you making your wings invisible. So sorry about that.

But thinking about it in retrospect, it makes sense that, after ten years of exposure to Wolf Mountain, David would have a least gained some magical energy, like the power to detect invisible objects.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I am just a replacment Lily. For a short period of time.

And Gundam. Why don't you continue with the rp with your chara. as it is... and you can just make up the story as you go. <.<

<333

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
As expected, I appear to have missed alot.

@Chimer: Like -Gundam-, I'm a little concerned for your character. As a concerned RPer to another RPer, since I'm not a GM, I advise being careful about this character. To summon any weapon you want, that fact he's a weapon master alone makes me somewhat nervous. So if your going for that, I just ask to be careful on how powerful he is.

@-Gundam-: Hadriel is indeed right, the origin of the mountain can only be changed by the people who possess the GM (Wolf)'s permission. No one else. BUT, Your plot in this is a different story. Since it's loose somewhat, you have the right to make up the story as you go as Arachna said. But you can't change what is already in place, I'm afraid. Unless, of course, the Wolf gives permission, or the spider (Arachna) in this case.

Before I post, I need a Recap.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
As expected, I appear to have missed alot.

@Chimer: Like -Gundam-, I'm a little concerned for your character. As a concerned RPer to another RPer, since I'm not a GM, I advise being careful about this character. To summon any weapon you want, that fact he's a weapon master alone makes me somewhat nervous. So if your going for that, I just ask to be careful on how powerful he is.
Do you think my char is already too strong ??
I'll gonna be more attentive to this point. Thanks for the warning.

Well, the point is that Gundam's take on the origins of Wolf Mountain subscribe to Celestial mythology, a la Chinese/Japanese mythology, while Shadowolf's use of "Odin, Thor, Asgard" and stuff subscribes to Norse mythology. It clashes quite a bit.

@ Chimer: I think it is rather overpowered. Being able to summon any weapon you want is pretty much akin to godmodding.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Lolz...i don't even need to say anything.

Ok..i am serious now...

There is no clash. Since Shadow clearly stated that all creatures can be used. That means any of the mythology can be used.
See the first post made by Shadow.

But that is off the point. Gundam can use any kind of mythology for his character development.
The only important thing is that it stays in the part of the world away from the Wolf M. Like history of the character. And his story.

The origins of Wolf Mountain stay as they are. That can't be changed or edited. Unless Shadow decides it is gonna change.

Chimer your chara is fine. It is approved as it is.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
His summon quality depends on his mind stamina... and at this time i haven't used any MegaOverlordFullDestructionWeapon... ( maybe just one time... )

And in the same time, i've read this

Wolf Mountain is the only place in the human world which wraps all the mysteries of mysticism. It is a place were all supernaturals can live in "peace" and an exchanging of culture and ideas take place, but, even though they are a nice society, they all have problems. The mountain is located in the mountain range of the Alps, but creatures arrive from everywhere. From the depths of hell to the infinity of heavens, every single soul, either pure breed or halfbreed is welcome to the lair of the Alpha Wolf, which had been evolving throughout time.
And i don't really understand the " i'm a poor litle girl chara but i wish the valkyrie give me Huge Mega powers " ( don't take it this the bad way, it's not the goal, I do not want to be insulting, it's just an exemple...)

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
His summon quality depends on his mind stamina... and at this time i haven't used any MegaOverlordFullDestructionWeapon... ( maybe just one time... )

And in the same time, i've read this

Shadowolf said:
Wolf Mountain is the only place in the human world which wraps all the mysteries of mysticism. It is a place were all supernaturals can live in "peace" and an exchanging of culture and ideas take place, but, even though they are a nice society, they all have problems. The mountain is located in the mountain range of the Alps, but creatures arrive from everywhere. From the depths of hell to the infinity of heavens, every single soul, either pure breed or halfbreed is welcome to the lair of the Alpha Wolf, which had been evolving throughout time.
And i don't really understand the " i'm a poor litle girl chara but i wish the valkyrie give me Huge Mega powers " ( don't take it this the bad way, it's not the goal, I do not want to be insulting, it's just an exemple...)
First of all, It depends on balancing that stamina. The fact that it depends on mental status matters little if it doesn't take much to summon. If you want to summon something large enough to blow away the mountain, you must take away something equally large, like your life.

Secondly, just because he gives the freedom to use whatever you want, does not mean you can make him/her rediculous in power. You can be a god, but not be god-modded.

Thirdly, maybe it's because I haven't been here for a few days, so I don't know what you're talking about. But, I do hope you don't mean what I think you mean.

That said, I'm still in need of a recap.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Oi..guys guys.. <.< There will be NO god modding or god powers.

I talked to Shadow. And the conclusion of our talk is. For now lets just see,how the things will move forward.

If by a chance,something like that happens. Both Shadow and me will react to it. So really there is no need for this kind of reactions.
From both of you. Please respect our decission. For now.

Thnx you

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Oi..guys guys.. <.< There will be NO god modding or god powers.

I talked to Shadow. And the conclusion of our talk is. For now lets just see,how the things will move forward.

If by a chance,something like that happens. Both Shadow and me will react to it. So really there is no need for this kind of reactions.
From both of you. Please respect our decission. For now.

Thnx you
My apologies, just trying to get my point across.

Still need a recap. :cry2:

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
First of all, It depends on balancing that stamina. The fact that it depends on mental status matters little if it doesn't take much to summon. If you want to summon something large enough to blow away the mountain, you must take away something equally large, like your life.

Secondly, just because he gives the freedom to use whatever you want, does not mean you can make him/her rediculous in power. You can be a god, but not be god-modded.

Thirdly, maybe it's because I haven't been here for a few days, so I don't know what you're talking about. But, I do hope you don't mean what I think you mean.

That said, I'm still in need of a recap.
For the first part => maybe it wasn't clear enough so... maybe you didn't noticed that after a fight ( and a moderate one... for me ) my chara overslepted... de plus he's in rush since 3 days now so...

For the second part => because of this freedom each of us can make which chara he wanted... and i can be a god but not be god modd... sounds like a huge non-sense for me... ( but maybe i don't understand well the way of this one.)

For the third part => i truly don't know what u mean... so can you be more explicit please ?? cause i don't want to turn around for X years...

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Let me explain it to you Chimer.

This is important.
There are rules that should be followed:

1. You can be a god, goddess or such, but powers are no god-like nor immortal
2. Respect everyone
3. No killing of players allowed unless you tell me first and we talk this over
1 thing/rule : NO Godly like powers.Or immortality. This rule is simple. It exists,so there will not be a chance that some of the players will use it on others. And destroy the game.
Or to say.
They can't be unconquerable / immortal / unbeatable.
They will bleed if hurt. And they will show all signs of the pain and fatigue.And etc..

2 thing : That i wanna say is . The God modding is not allowed. Duo the first rule i just explained.

3 thing : If you have any questions. Please do talk to me. About it.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Sure thing, and i think i understand the " respectfull " My exemple wasn't appropriate ( even if i don't target anyone in particular... ) So sorry about this one.

*bows and then leaves this place without a word...*

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
You worry too much. ;) Now lets play and have a bit of fun. Shall we? Btw i can't wait to see what you ll do next .
Same goes for you Jest!

Post! Post! Post! <3

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Name: Gaiae Neroristus
Species: Human
Creature: -
Weapon: Magic.

Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain:
To finally meet up with his "surrogate son" Keith Williers. But could there be another hidden agenda?
Bio: A sorcerer and a man of mystery, Gaiae gave Keith his cursed arm, the SIN Weapon Iscariot, four years ago for reasons only known to himself.

Now he has for the first time in ages left the dream world, the etheral realm, to journey to Wolf Mountain for an encounter with the boy, now almost a young man, he burdened with a curse almost half a decade ago. What for...?

Appearance:
Gaiae is truly a giant of a man, standing up to nearly two meters in height and with shoulders and back wide enough to make him resemble a barn door. His age shows, with the wrinkles on his face very pronounced and making him appear even older than he even is. Silver strands adorn his otherwise curly raven hair which he has fashioned into a ponytail. He has a stubble and a strong jaw that leads to a long, thick neck. He appears to be missing his right eye which is hidden by a black leather eyepatch with a trio of screws holding it in place. He also has several minor scars on his face and two noticeable ones, one on his cheek and one on his brow.

For his attire, Gaiae often chooses a sleeveless white shirt he keeps tucked in his velvet jeans. On his shoulders hangs a long leather coat with fur lining, his arms kept out of the sleeves. On his feet, he wears a pair of tipped dress shoes.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
:confused2:

too confusing. I think I will just leave the RP.

Maybe When I have time I will write Rygas's character as a story instead.