yoroshiku onegaishimasu~~~~ XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
*reads the Read before you post your introduction thread*okies I think I got it.hello, my name is kyrararen. well, I guess I'm quite familiar with some of faces here. ^_^anyway, I know this site from my okaasan. she joined this site before and I think I would have some fun too here.my favorite anyme, hmmm..... well, Toradora, Eden of the east, Shakugan no Shana, Darker than Black, Straight Jacket, well... still alot. hahahamy favorite manga currently is Meteor Rain and Till Death Do Us Part.well nothing much I can say, but I hope I can get along well with everybody ^__^yoroshiku onegaishimasu ^___^ *bows bows*

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
How does a loli have a daughter? My mind has been blown. Anyhow, welcome to Anime Tempest. You seem like a smart lass so I'll skip the jazz about reading the rules. If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate to send me or another admin a PM. Enjoy your stay!

you are not the first person to say that, Tempest-san.. ---__----anyway, thank you for welcoming me. it;s so nice of you. heheheheI think I will really enjoy my stay here. XDDI have my mom here and grampa too!!XDD*nods nods* I'll be a good girl foxy grampa. ^____^yoroshiku, ne.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Oups.. I accidentally ate my own post. As I was saying... didn't know I had become an uncle. But this makes no sense. Nicky and Catzy aren't my parents.... the family tree is missing something here. o-o

Thank you everybody for the warm welcoming.^___^nice to meet you all. and I think tomomi-san I've seen you somewhere. hahahahahayesh mommy, tempest-san confusing me!! T^T

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm a former niho member. I went by Lunar Tempest there. The reason you see so many niho members (and ex niho members) here is because they all know me one way or another. On a side note, I am King Troll. I confuse and abuse everyone for shits and giggles. I am not to be taken seriously most of the time. :whistling:

ukh......cruel man we got here, mommy.mommmy??mommy? where are you mommy?? *runs searching mommy*owwwhhh, Tempest-san, what did you do?? T^Tgive me back my mommy~~~ *teary teary*

Status
Not open for further replies.