[Discussion Thread] MSvsMS AG [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kulit got a point nyah... someone sooner or later was gonna say it.

@Sakura, what your saying is true for day 2 and after, or if we dont got a better target. Lynching someone inactive on day 1 is better then lynching someone active, or a more simple way of saying it, if you dont talk your in danger of being lynched. Most assassins try to stay under the radar while some try to be as active as possible.

Wouldn't it be easier to lynch or try to attack someone who is a big suspect to be the assassin? Even if they don't die, it'll help us figure out who to attack after day 3 right?

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']

@Sakura, what your saying is true for day 2 and after, or if we dont got a better target. Lynching someone inactive on day 1 is better then lynching someone active, or a more simple way of saying it, if you dont talk your in danger of being lynched. Most assassins try to stay under the radar while some try to be as active as possible.[/QUOTE]

That's true, but it isn't that way all the time isn't it? I mean if they were smart enough to post and trick people into thinking their someone else, wouldn't that help them more than if they were inactive? Especially, since most people lynch the inactives first? Plus, it would still be to their advantage to post even if they can't die till the 3rd day. That way they have more time to cover up their role, right?

Or am I just thinking about this too much, otl? :3

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Lovely.']Wouldn't it be easier to lynch or try to attack someone who is a big suspect to be the assassin? [/quote]

Day 1 it's nearly impossible unless they make a serious blunder. I still say that day 1 is a good opportunity to get rid of inactives who would spoil the game if left alive for too long.

[quote name='Emeralda']

Day 1 it's nearly impossible unless they make a serious blunder. I still say that day 1 is a good opportunity to get rid of inactives who would spoil the game if left alive for too long.
[/QUOTE]

True, but wouldn't that role go to someone who has a lot of knowledge about AG's? That way they survive longer and make the game more challenging?

I'm not sure on what you guys got, but I'm sure its like all AG's. some have weak abilities, investigate, or anything. just use it to know who at least a hint on your target's role.

That's what I always do in day 1.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Lovely.']True, but wouldn't that role go to someone who has a lot of knowledge about AG's? That way they survive longer and make the game more challenging?[/quote]

Rawr, that's exactly Kulit's old thinking. No, and I even made sure by directly telling Aker to use a random number generator.

[quote name='Kulitman']I'm not sure on what you guys got, but I'm sure its like all AG's. some have weak abilities, investigate, or anything. just use it to know who at least a hint on your target's role.

That's what I always do in day 1.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that doesn't always work for all people... Because not everyone has that ability. >_>

[quote name='Emeralda']

Rawr, that's exactly Kulit's old thinking. No, and I even made sure by directly telling Aker to use a random number generator.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, well, then ignore that comment of mine then... :p

I only do that way of thinking when I see that the more experienced players are more than half of the populace...

@Lovely

we all have abilities, it depends on what kind are given to you.

[quote name='Kulitman']

@Lovely

we all have abilities, it depends on what kind are given to you.[/QUOTE]

I know that, I meant something else. lol.:)

[quote name='Lovely.']Yeah, but that doesn't always work for all people... Because not everyone has that ability. >_>

[/QUOTE]

i can guess its an exclusive ability...

or an investigation ability.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
As much as I don't want to lynch because of the penalty of giving the assassin more abilities, we also have a huge problem if we don't lynch:

If there are not enough votes..2 people will die. Assassin gets to choose who.
Anyone else check the voting thread for that yet?

So an inactive is a good idea for Day 1, since I highly doubt the assassin will slip up so soon, and there is no reason to kill someone who will be active. But the fact remains - We have to kill someone via the lynch today or it will just hurt us even worse.

So I say we pick soon, since no one has voted yet and its almost been 12 hours. We need 50% to lynch, which means we need 13 people to vote on the same person in almost 12 hours. I'd like to think that wouldn't be hard, but its an AG so who knows.

kaguyan(sayaka) and els(kyouko) had volunteered themselves to be put up for lynch earlier.

or we can always put the risk on amu since its her idea.

unless you mean to go for an actual lynch that kills someone, theres no real target.

But since everyone has different motives, it will be very hard to get everyone to vote right? Besides, has there even been 13 active people so far? And even if they were active you have to count their time zone too, since they might not be on to be the 13th person to vote or whatever.

Sanae

Staff member
Sayaka was pretty active in the last one. More so then Kyouko, iirc ^__^ As for how spammy.. Not sure ^__^; Hopefully, whoever is chosen for lynch comes forth with defending themselves if they're going to ^^ It'll give them a chance to live ^^

*Goes back to read the rest* @__@

Why did nobody vote? If everybody just votes a random or if coordinated to everyone vote different, then it's really easy to have a tie... Everybody has 1 vote=tie. If nobody votes, assassin can pick anybody.

And then we can find people with extra votes, give them to the assassin and make it easier to find.

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, this blue is bright o_O I'll have to change it so I don't blink people xD;

Anyway, sorry for the discussion in the voting thread in the last game.. There was a piece of discussion in the post before mine and I forgot which thread I was in for a bit and then the person after me continued xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.