[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zombehs' timestamp='1307665466' post='149764']

And awesome. Shadowolf and Spring are Joker related. Awesome. Aweeeeesooooomeeeee.

Or they're both just retarded beyond belief and complete morons.

[/quote]

Yeah, wolf is probably what I suspected and I highly doubt Spring gives a damn or even knows why shes voting. But this type of stuff has been happening the whole game so I'm not even surprised.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Daily Post:

Hadriel (The Joker) and Crom (Mob Boss) have been lynched.

Event #6 has been triggered!

Event #6 Details:

Each player is required to pick 1 or 2 when they vote today.

Day 6 has begun...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Notes:

- Activity check is being done. Finished.

- Front page is being updated as we speak, will post again to confirm its finished. Finished.

- Day 6 ends in 24 hours. Voting/Abilities close at the end of the day.

GM Hint: Still one more surprise left... Don't count the assassins down and out yet. Mistakes of the past will come to haunt you now.

I have no idea why Crom is neither of the two supposed investigated roles... But I very much see no reason not to vote Emmie since I know that it's not me in my group....

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Kamil' timestamp='1307730581' post='150100']

I have no idea why Crom is neither of the two supposed investigated roles... But I very much see no reason not to vote Emmie since I know that it's not me in my group....

[/quote]

Rawr, no idea myself. I'm still waiting for a reply from Viva about what's going on.

Wait, does this mean that Crom isn't Two Face then? But I thought Emmie said he was... I'm so confused now! ;--; Please explain what's going on please, someone?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:
- The Day will be extended till 7 PM EST Tomorrow due to the forum's downtime.
- To help create discussion, since its obvious an extended day will cause a lack of it, lets pull out some GM Hints:
- If you haven't noticed, there was a pretty big lie recently revealed.
- If you look at said lie, you might realize this game isn't as black and white as you would think.
- That secondary choice in the voting thread, from the event, is kind of a big deal.​

Note: For me, I was unable to send PMs until I changed my options. This is just a friendly note for anyone who happens to read it and isn't related to the game.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Daily Post:

Emeralda (Joker Thug) has been lynched - A Secondary lynch for the new mayor will occur today!
Two-Face has killed Zombehs (Mob Boss)
Shadowwolf (Officer of the GPD) has been killed due to the results of the Event
(Note: Those who did not partake in the event were given an automatic 50 - 50 chance of life or death).

Day 7 has begun...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Notes:
- Activity check is being done. Finished.
- Front page is being updated as we speak, will post again to confirm its finished. Finished.
- Day 7 ends in 24 hours. Voting/Abilities close at the end of the day.

GM Hint: Soooo what just happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.