Hey there!

Hey guys! I just joined, and am new to this whole site and all... I was told about this site by Shadow_Strider and its pretty interesting and sounds fun, so I decided to join ^__^

I mostly read Shoujo Mangas and watch any type of Anime if it sounds interesting or has *cough* cute anime guys *cough*
I am a gamer, but a bad one at that... The second I cant get past a level or place I give up and never turn that game on ever again =P

So hopefully Ill get along with everyone and have some fun!

Sanae

Staff member
Welcome to the site :) I hope you enjoy your stay here and post around ^^ Let us know if you need anything ^^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I am a gamer, but a bad one at that... The second I cant get past a level or place I give up and never turn that game on ever again =P
Rawr, I remember my experience with Bayonetta. Probably over 3000 deaths on normal, but I really wanted to see the whole story >.<

Thanks Voltorn n__n

hehe, No its still like that for me, If I get stuck at one point... Ill give up and never try again..
*cough cough* Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden 2, Uncharted, Assassins Creed, Zelda, and lets not forget almost every Final Fantasy i've ever tried playing
-_- and like a hundred more...

I did try playing Bayonetta, I gave up the first hour I started playing...

LOL, Im waaaay to lazy to go and search up walkthroughs and all ! I did that for a few parts in Ninja Gaiden, then found myself reading everything and felt like I wasnt actually playing the game... So I tried it without the walkthrough... and well, lets say I never got past level 4... -_-

tehehe, Nope... I tried playing each one, and each time I buy the new one, I give up and never turn it on ever again... I give up easily... I never give up when it comes to anything EXCEPT games ... because I fail and have no clue what Im doing, and then get frustrated and turn it off... I couldnt even finish Fairytale Fights... >_> Thats how bad I am, then my 9 year old sister came and finished it in literally less than 3 days... the whole game.. I felt pathetic... O_O

Hmm, Id have to say my top.. ten would be...

Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad)
Hibari Kyoya (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
Shibuya "Naru" Kazuya (Ghost Hunt)
Ren Tsuruga (Skip Beat!)
Kuran Kaname (Vampire Knight)
Luka Crosszeria (Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru)
Yano Motoharu (Bokura Ga Ita)
Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)
Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)

They arent in any order, but yeah I guess those would be my top 10 favorite of all time <3

How bout you?