Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Correct me if i am wrong.

But "if's" and "maybe" are a big party of this game. <<
Only for the weak minded. Thus is why I say you are unable to see the bigger picture.

Then let me ask you, what "if" Viva was being misled by anyone, who did it and what was they're purpose? why haven't Viva turned against them? Where does this leave us? Nowhere. "Maybe" is we ask Viva! wait that just gets us back where we started.

^See what I mean. A person will use "if" and "maybe" to try to counter they're own lack of information it will just go in a circle.

So... what Avan is saying: Don't rely on "if" and "maybe" because that is an easy set of words to go in a loop with and prove your lack of info. Meanwhile, go with the hard facts and try to see the whole flow of the game from there? Is that what you're getting at?

My memory says that Lovely is the said Doctor.I don't know if she will be coming to post right now though. Apparently, she got banned in MF, but that's unrelated to here, so I guess she will be showing up.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
We know a bunch of Merchants who sell various things. Also, the fact that Ezio can kill outright, two at the same time even.

Is that a hard fact really? ._.
When do we categorize something as a hard fact. It's just a matter of perspective.

And like before I will ask again. Maybe all the kills assassins do are mentioned as "Ezio kills" in the day post. We dont know.

EDIT

Wait wasn't Crazy also a merchant?
Yeah ... apparently we have two arms dealers. Im still iffy about that fact. But Emeralda said he was legit. Though that doesnt say much either.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Only for the weak minded. Thus is why I say you are unable to see the bigger picture.
Thank you for calling me a weak minded.
It makes me so....gratefull. :p

Well. The only thing i can tell you is,you ll see what i mean once this day is over.

"if" Viva was being misled by anyone, who did it and what was they're purpose? why haven't Viva turned against them?
He did. I can tell you that.

Where does this leave us? Nowhere. "Maybe" is we ask Viva! wait that just gets us back where we started.
True. it leaves us no where.
But maybe you should ask Viva about that.
I just find it fun when people are confused.
And all over the place. <3
That is the point of this game. No?

^See what I mean. A person will use "if" and "maybe" to try to counter they're own lack of information it will just go in a circle.
<.< If you want info. Pm me. I got tons to tell you. For a price. Just aks Seraf about that. :p

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
And we are back to day 1 ladies and gentlemen!
Is Kitty a banker? And belongs Kitty to the Merchant Guild?!

Oh the suspense is killing me D: