Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
while you guys bare your fangs at each other.
i'll focus those who log in, read thread, vote, send abilities....

i'm sticking with gut feeling this time
Meh, don't read into it like that, as soon as the discussion ends, Xavius shall pony-spam me like usual xD
I don't care who you are in an AG, if I think your bad, I will go after you. Doesn't matter my personal relationship with you and nothing said here should be taken personal~

*Still waiting for Seraph to actually reply*

@Vi

ever considered the possibility of Ezio being an experienced player, who can guess/predict someone's role via their behavior?

other than that Ezio might as well be an extremely lucky person to pick another templar from a crowd of people.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@Vi

ever considered the possibility of Ezio being an experienced player, who can guess/predict someone's role via their behavior?

other than that Ezio might as well be an extremely lucky person to pick another templar from a crowd of people.
Ezio could be a great player for all I know, but that being said, is it that big of a deal that I can't give a public warning so they are careful?
At the worst case, Ezio could be a total newbie who is mindlessly following someone else.
We can keep guessing all we want, my point is that does it really hurt if I give them a warning? Also, to be clear, it was suppose to be a friendly warning, please don't take it otherwise~

Errr Seriously? The point was that I am not a Termplar, which is what I thought you were accusing me of.
Or are you saying I'm an assassin now? City Guard? Maybe Neutral gone rogue?
Please be clear so I know how to prove you wrong, thanks~
When did I accuse you of being templar? lol... the fact we have the sub factions is the main part. Whats the point of giving an art merchant a sub faction as merchant guild? since there is a few rogue roles <3 There was a person suggesting that there was a rogue in the templars who tell the Ezio who to kill. This means also citizens, assassins, templar, neutral and town guards all have the probability of being a bad guy.

Everyone in this gave was given a sub faction for a reason, just because it would make more sense that way for rogue roles.
I'm citizen + merchant guild
Noex was templar + conspiracy something
which means there are templars with the probability of having another sub faction, if not the system does not make any sense.
Since it only shows main faction on the first page, I can't prove this theory as of yet, and I hardly think I can since the general population went ahead and lynched the only person with investigation ability that I know off.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ah, sorry about that, I missed the edit~
So basically your assuming that there are rat roles everywhere now? Do you honestly think GOW would do that?
Rat Roles are horrific. No GM is ever going to use them again. They kill the game, or have you forgotten Jarrett's Werewolf AG?

Ok, lets just stop and say I agree with you (Which I honestly don't as of now, but I can't rule it out because the subfaction doesn't make much sense, however the existence of the rat-role doesn't make any sense either).
I understand it would be hard to prove this to be true, so I'm going to be open-minded about it, however - Just to be clear, You are accusing me of belonging to this secret faction, yes? (After misreading your accusation once already, I just want to be clear).

Yet I said "Hmm, This secondary group makes no sense" - No one said anything to me after that.
Yet I said "Hmm, The fact that Zombeh's item didn't appear" - No one said anything to me after that (Though originally I thought it wouldn't appear, however I changed my mind on the matter after talking to GOW about how items are received)
So I had 2 questions about why the rolesheet could be fake and I had no other reason to distrust Noex. What do you think I would do logically? 2 flaws in Shadowwolf's rolesheet and no reason to distrust Noex?
Does this mean that Zombeh is a fraud? Or did I miss a major part in all of this?

[MENTION=36]Avan Onee-chan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]
What have you agreed upon? It seems that you are just going back and forth on this matter without anything more to contribute except prooving your innocence towards eachother. Has anyone besides the two of you actually pointed fingers at either one of you?

Also; For now t he debate (What I have seen) Has been very much about Avan VS Viva and Seraph on the side. What happened to Kultiman, the prime suspect the first day? What happened to Kitty? Do we have anything on them?

Arson0101?Xiga?Alyss? Kultiman? Zombehs?
The people who do the exact same thin as Seraph apparently does "Post enough to get remembered, but without really contributing with anything"?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=36]Avan Onee-chan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]
What have you agreed upon? It seems that you are just going back and forth on this matter without anything more to contribute except prooving your innocence towards eachother. Has anyone besides the two of you actually pointed fingers at either one of you?
Before I say anything, I am waiting for Avan to reply.
I misunderstood his accusation once, I'd rather not do it again.
I want to make sure he is accusing me of belong to a secret sub-faction that is pure evil and is in every group.

As for Zombehs, I don't have any reason to distrust his merchant-status, however all we need is someone to test it (Which I'm sure someone has done by now)

As for Kitty, I just blame GOW for making a suspicious rolesheet. I don't have any other reason to distrust him.

True, Kulitman never explained his vote, but I am still sure it was RNG.

Xiga

Hi again ACAG o_O
I probobly wont be able to be on later tonight (Not feeling too well...) So~ Is there anything I should know before I leave?

Before I say anything, I am waiting for Avan to reply.
I misunderstood his accusation once, I'd rather not do it again.
I want to make sure he is accusing me of belong to a secret sub-faction that is pure evil and is in every group.

As for Zombehs, I don't have any reason to distrust his merchant-status, however all we need is someone to test it (Which I'm sure someone has done by now)

As for Kitty, I just blame GOW for making a suspicious rolesheet. I don't have any other reason to distrust him.

True, Kulitman never explained his vote, but I am still sure it was RNG.
I won't go as far as saying I have any proof, and that this is just my intuition, but the first theory was based on when you told me about Minerva, thus I suspect that and from the ending of AC Brotherhood, there is an secret sub faction that more or less "controls everything from the shadows". Kinda like keepers, but then again my imagination and thought process is very different from Goddo, so if he actually made it I will hug him, but as I said, this is only theory. I was hoping to use Shadow to investigate prime suspects for my theory, but he's now dead, and you were one of the leading characters in the chapter Viva, also a person I suspect for something, thus I got to the conclusion that you wanted the investigator gone. Since it was quite obvious from my point of view that Shadow was not lying, and it would have never come into light if it wasn't for Graham shouting it out. If my memory serves me correct, Shadow also commented that his plan wasn't for it to happen the way it did, and one of the reasons he was lynched for was "he have done this before".

... what happened to your name Viva? xD

This is much more confusing than any other AG I've ever played. I have no idea what's going on. Right now I'm just going by who acts wrong/weird in the discussion...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I won't go as far as saying I have any proof, and that this is just my intuition, but the first theory was based on when you told me about Minerva, thus I suspect that and from the ending of AC Brotherhood, there is an secret sub faction that more or less "controls everything from the shadows". Kinda like keepers, but then again my imagination and thought process is very different from Goddo, so if he actually made it I will hug him, but as I said, this is only theory. I was hoping to use Shadow to investigate prime suspects for my theory, but he's now dead, and you were one of the leading characters in the chapter Viva, also a person I suspect for something, thus I got to the conclusion that you wanted the investigator gone. Since it was quite obvious from my point of view that Shadow was not lying, and it would have never come into light if it wasn't for Graham shouting it out. If my memory serves me correct, Shadow also commented that his plan wasn't for it to happen the way it did, and one of the reasons he was lynched for was "he have done this before".
I had no reason to want the investigator gone. There are others out there as well, who I'm sure will be willing to help you with your theory. I know an investigator who I'm sure would help, but I shall tell you that privately.
He was not lynched because he did this before. I defended him at first by saying that in his defense, that his nature is to go public with a rolesheet (though only from 1 AG to be fair).

However, when it came to the secondary group, that struck me as very, very odd. I didn't see a point for a sub-group in the Templar faction, since those conspirators were all Templars. Templars' goal is hard enough, they don't need an internal affair to divide them even further - Thats a poorly designed game mechanic that I wouldn't expect GOW to use.
Then, Zombehs' items not appearing was a bit odd as well. I thought maybe it wouldn't show up, but then when I spoke to GOW about items, it made it seem more likely that the item should show up. Hence why I was confused more.

2 Flaws (That I believed were flaws) in his argument made me distrust the information.
If Noex was still alive, I would be lynching him and not lynching Seraph (I would try to get people to attack Seraph though, since Emmie gave me a valid reason for her lack of posting).
However, the situation I'm in says that the most suspicious is Seraph. Therefore, that is what I brought up. I was patient. I was more then willing to listen to a reason why I misunderstood Seraph. But no logical answer was given and the behavior was how I would expect a baddie to react, therefore I started the lynch.

I'm sorry you believe me to be bad. However, I can't disprove that I don't belong to secret faction that you don't even have proof exists yet. I would expect my actions to appear logical and in the best interest of the public, but if you don't view it as such, please tell me what you think I can do to do it better. Despite how it looks, I am trying to do what I believe is best for the public, and to me that is lynching the most suspicious person. And, despite your accusations, I know your not bad (Just to be clear), which is why I'm willing to help you find a new investigator to aid you, I just believe your accusation is misguided is all - which is why I am trying to clear it up now.

Edit: Blade, if you want to vote me, use a real reason please. I hate when votes become jokes like "I don't like this person" or "They are creepy".

please tell me what you think I can do to do it better.
Join my harem and give in to the ponies.

But as I see it the sub factions is just personal reasons behind all of it. Since you find it unreasonable, while I find it to be logical. The only reason I'm still persuading this "crazy" theory of mine is without it I have nothing more to contribute for the rest of the ag... I have completed my goal as merchant, and I only need to survive to the end by trying to keep my money safe. Thus I try to spice up this AG with my flavor <3 then again, I still believe in my theory, but I acknowledge that is even more then a longhot.