Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Ugh, what is it with people and saying that I say basically nothing??? That's it... if I can't say much with even paragraphs, I might as well fall silent. I am deeply annoyed at this. And yes, I agree that Viva stalks extensively. Someone should tell me how to actually say something if this problem of mine continues.

EDIT: Mind if I go cool my head off for upto a couple of hours? I mean like, go offline for that long, cuz you know... I'm quite annoyed, both at Viva for calling me out unwantedly and realizing that I really am not getting any points across. I wish I learned how to be more concise during English class. -.-

Seraph Lucis Eli said:
Ugh, what is it with people and saying that I say basically nothing??? That's it... if I can't say much with even paragraphs, I might as well fall silent. I am deeply annoyed at this. And yes, I agree that Viva stalks extensively. Someone should tell me how to actually say something if this problem of mine continues.
I recommend you don't write several paragraph posts if they don't introduce new information into debate.

Edit: also try cutting out some elaboration on trivial points. For example, your edit could be simply "Imma leave cuz I'm pissed" and still get the point across.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Waaaah *A*
So Ezio can kill two (or even more) people in one day? Or does the GM show any kill by the Assassins(assassins from the Game) side as an "Ezio kill" ?
I kinda hoped for a free hint in the end day post, but it seems pickpocketing, guarding and item use isn't reported in the end day post. At least that's what I got from the end day post. Now add to the fact that if only hostile ability uses are in the end day posts, and Ezio's kills are being described, it would mean he has a sure kill ability. Ergo, Assassins are the assassins and I should bitchslap whomever convinced people the Templars are the assassins, because they did a very good job and distracting everyone. It took me only 2 days to figure it out, I ish smart~

PS. Crazy is a legit merchant. Kitty? No idea, I heard that he's either a banker or a merchant and ehh...

Oh well what the hell. Prices are negotiable. Here you go.

Dagger- Wounds target 35fl

Butcher Knife- Wounds target. 35fl

Sultan's Knife- Wounds target. 35fl

Scimitar- Injures target. 60fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 60fl

You are dropping quite low I see now. Hm...

who wants to buy my smoke bombs...
I can always take them back. For 10f.

PS. Crazy is a legit merchant. Kitty? No idea, I heard that he's either a banker or a merchant and ehh...
Thank you Emeralda for confirming that!

I can confirm that Aker is legit nyah

And Aker, knock it off. There was too much suspicious around that rolesheet for it to be trusted that no one cared to clarify. You let him get lynched just as much as the rest of us, so don't act all high and mighty.
If you just would have listened to me he wouldn't have died. Sigh. Why couldn't any of you think and see the bigger picture -.- its was so obvious, but no >_> blinded by fear I tell you.

??
I said that if Ezio keeps killing 2 players per day, he might give the Templar's the game due to their numbers-related winning condition. Though, as I mentioned, I have to give him/her credit for doing a good job today.
Er... how? the templars have to reduce everyone to they're number, which means they have to kill merchants, citizens, town guards and assassins... so if the assassin only kills templars, the templars wouldn't have a chance on that goal.

Well Viva, my gut feeling have told me not to trust you since day 1, you stalk people's profiles and now starts a another hunt on Seraph, right after screwing up with shadow. Care to enlighten me as in where you stand in terms of sides?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I can confirm that Aker is legit nyah

If you just would have listened to me he wouldn't have died. Sigh. Why couldn't any of you think and see the bigger picture -.- its was so obvious, but no >_> blinded by fear I tell you.

Er... how? the templars have to reduce everyone to they're number, which means they have to kill merchants, citizens, town guards and assassins... so if the assassin only kills templars, the templars wouldn't have a chance on that goal.

Well Viva, my gut feeling have told me not to trust you since day 1, you stalk people's profiles and now starts a another hunt on Seraph, right after screwing up with shadow. Care to enlighten me as in where you stand in terms of sides?

Actually it was established that templars dont HAVE to pick that goal.. its OR. But this is NO proof that they wont do it so yeah.

I agree fully with Viva about Seraph though. His posts are long but dont say anything at all. But then again there are a few others who also only post that "they still have to catch up" :/

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I did. And what i can tell you is i don't see anything suspicous in Viva's actions.

Viva is suspicious of Seraf.
Since Seraf is actually making suspicious long posts where you can't really see anything from.

Kitty went off the hook.

And others are lurking all over the place.

And as Lily said. Yep.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Avan You change targets faster then i can read the posts. lol And yes i REALLY DON'T SEE ANYTHING suspicious in pointing out that Seraf seems like he is hiding something.

And Misaka : Lurking us suspicious also ;)

Everyone are a suspect. Except merchants and doctors. And they are known. Right?

And Misaka : Lurking us suspicious also ;)

Everyone are a suspect. Except merchants and doctors. And they are known. Right?
then go wage war on lurkers, simple right

---
and i've been thinking for a while..
two templars dead on day 2
killed by Ezio

Ezio is
A ) a player with a lot of experience
or
B ) an extremely lucky player

take your pick.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I change targets fast?
day 1 I had no target
day 2 I had Noex
day 3 I have Viva
too fast for you? .-.

Day 1 : Kitty vs Cres (sheetrole case)

Day 2 : Noex vs Shadow (who is assassin and who is not)

Day 3 : Viva ( Since he was suspicious of Seraf) vs ________ = wanna throw in my name? :p <33

And i just view it differently then you do.I guess. No hard feelings on that.

When i said Shadow was innocent,no one took it as a possibility. Everyone ignored it...Including you. :p

But now when he is dead. You point out Viva overreacted.

Well i am telling you it isn't as you think. :p

You can take it however you want to ;O

And now you suspect Viva for suspecting Seraf. <.<
See what i mean=?

And Misako : I agree ..can there be other options as in. Guards protecting a player? Or an ability to protect itself?