Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

I think all I did was protect myself (Level 1) or Stein for majority of the game, except Day 1 when I tried to investigate Ara and Day 2/3 when we all tried to kill Seraph, which was the day before we lynched Seraph.
Actually my ability i used is
Dance of Temptation- Cancel target's ability for the day. This ability can be used on 2 additional targets adding up a total of 3 targets in day, but each additional target will raise the suspicion meter by 20%. This ability is not considered an attack so there will be no rise in the suspicion meter upon using it on the initial target.​
I remember, though i need godo to confirm this, i forgot to save my sent PMs
~Sanae
~Arachna
~Bladewind

^<--- i told you Arcahna stien and Viva.cause im the random bastard who killt her, and i knew she was a templar.\

Im sorry thats unfair, i give you all credit <33

I would like to thank Ero for the ability cancels for day 2, where I sniped two Templars at once. (Noex and Ataraxia) I want to know though: for the Templars to go after me REALLY fast... I must have been Investigated at Day 1. I could have done SO much more if I lived for a few more days. I mean, I would have picked my targets differently. *Looks at Auron and Emmie, either of which only went after Neutrals*

Also, I kinda did realize MW/Viva's accusations were half nothing, though that only made it hard to fend off especially for someone who never really has much to add. (Me for example) Then again, I had no valid tactic to avoid a lynch anyway, so I blame my death on whoever found me Day 1.

I'm only hoping that the LVP doesn't go to me for dying so fast. Didn't like the fact my one screw-up in Batman AG cost the game. -.-

Only Assassins had the almighty investigation abilities.

Auron did very well as the Hidden Blade holder. Not so well at preventing his own lynch though.
thank you GODO, i think i killed 2 Templar ? but it took 4 days D:< freaking protection. lolol, and As for picking my targets, i didnt do anything but follow Ema. cause she was smart, and shes still in , but she wouldnt commuincate, i only targeted nuetrals cause i knew i was on the chopping block and thats all i had to work with.

And thanks again gudo, no much you can do against the RNG though :p Lol.

Edit: and i dont remember any of the assassins having investigate, and i remember Viva saying he did, do you mean only the gaurds did ?

[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]: I have no Idea how I got Emeralda on my side. I also know that I never really trusted you, and that your last post only hinted that Emeralda might have been an Assassin. Stein also Pmed me and told me that he thought Shadow_wolf was one, with more certanty

[MENTION=42]godofwar7[/MENTION]: First: I am a guy. And the fact that Emeralda used a false investigationskill DID rase warningflags. I even mentioned it. Not with certanty though.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: was I really that Obvious? Huh...

Nice game everyone! It was intense none the least.

Rawr, well, I'm confused now. Crazy wasn't a merchant and I didn't buy a weapon from him? >.< Rawr, if not, nicely played, I would have not guessed that someone pretending to be a merchant and going openly about selling items might have been a Templar. Normally it would be too risky, but Goddo did a good job on not saying anything about it via PMs and let Crazy's plan work, just like a good host should. To be honest, I didn't expect that from any of you, and I did a blunder being so overconfident.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]I had a double role as a Templar, Borbarian[?It was green] messanger and Merchant. You bought a weapon from me, but I never told you the rest about me.

Rawr, I was totally confused now, because I don't remember if Goddo confirmed buying the weapon or not, I've already deleted the old PMs. But rawr, double roles for none assassins is also something new.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I think I was aware that Crazy was a templar and merchant since day 3? He was a tad abviou at the beginning but after Emeralda had confirmed him, there wasnt much suspicion on him I think xD

I have the confirmation letter. Did you even use the weapon?
Dunno, I was telling Goddo I want to use it, but I think most people were just protecting themselves. If people are to lurk, they could at least have the decency not to do that >.>

And rawr, I totally thought I was screwed once the game was prolonged, since I just made up an investigation to control another lynch. For some reason no one cared enough to go after me and if I acted as if it never happened, the matter just went away on it's own.

*Feels like he played yet another AG rather blind...*

Seriously, I ALWAYS seem to miss some things... Looks like I'm not graduating from that Mentoring Program any time soon. Plus, I'm even planning to host some time later...