Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Many of the templars were poorly armed, yet they chose not to buy weapons. When one of their own was a arms dealer.

And seriously some people needed to look at the wikia.
After a good 5-6 days, the remaining assassins chose to go after
a)Lorenzo
b)El Doge
c)Girolamo Savonarola

The 3 neutrals in this game.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I only had to live since I had enough money :X
And most of the people alive were merchants, so they didn't really care who lived or died lol
Yeah, but one was also Crazy - Who I specifically told before I died that I suspected either Alyss or Emmie of being the last assassin
(To be fair, you were higher on the list Alyss, but still). Neither of you are dead, which is why I'm curious why nothing was done.
Stein was also told of this, as well as Xiga and Kamil.

Most of the templars had money oriented goals, so they didn't want to spend it. I said screw it, bought a heavy sword, and gave it to stein. Did he ever use that thing?

Well yeah, I fucked up when I forgot that Emmie claimed to have investigated someone... But it's not like I could have killed her. It would have taken me four days on my own and everybody I knew kept dying.

And why did you provide alliances except when I needed it? Yesterday I attacked a Lily and day post indicated a guard attacking a merchant. Why not before then?

Well, whatever. I declare Viva to be the MVP of the guards and resign.

Yeah, but one was also Crazy - Who I specifically told before I died that I suspected either Alyss or Emmie of being the last assassin
(To be fair, you were higher on the list Alyss, but still). Neither of you are dead, which is why I'm curious why nothing was done.
Stein was also told of this, as well as Xiga and Kamil.
LOL I'm surprised too, that I'm still alive *O*
Actually, I'm surprised no one killed me for lurking :p

Well yeah, I fucked up when I forgot that Emmie claimed to have investigated someone... But it's not like I could have killed her. It would have taken me four days on my own and everybody I knew kept dying.

And why did you provide alliances except when I needed it? Yesterday I attacked a Lily and day post indicated a guard attacking a merchant. Why not before then?

Well, whatever. I declare Viva to be the MVP of the guards and resign.
its not an alliance, if you attacked crazy i still would of called her a merchant, but she's not a part of the merchants guild. She is however a merchant. plus the who were the merchants was common knowledge.
Another thing, merchants are the type of people who stand and you can tell theyre merchants. guards as well. not very much so for everyone else.

I guess i would say that the Templar MVP would be Stein. His targets were on the money, and he was well hidden.

For the Assassin MVP, i guess would give it to ero, he saved two whole days for the assassins by continuously cockblocking the people attacking the one with the Hidden Blade attacking

And I learned from watching everything happen in the game.

No matter how deadly serious MW sounds when he's accusing you. 50% of the time its complete BS coming out of his mouth. the other 50% is perfectly valid though.

its not an alliance, if you attacked crazy i still would of called her a merchant, but she's not a part of the merchants guild. She is however a merchant. plus the who were the merchants was common knowledge.
Another thing, merchants are the type of people who stand and you can tell theyre merchants. guards as well. not very much so for everyone else.

I guess i would say that the Templar MVP would be Stein. His targets were on the money, and he was well hidden.

For the Assassin MVP, i guess would give it to ero, he saved two whole days for the assassins by continuously cockblocking the people attacking the one with the Hidden Blade attacking
i dont understand the Assassin MVP lol, and who is Ero.

oh ! yes, she/he was very helpful ! ALTHOUGH give me credit for telling her who to block ! from knowing who 2 templar were ( thinking i knew who 3 were ) but she was by far the most helpful. "the other" assassins were all quiet and to themselves D:< bastards wouldn't communicate for shit, i mean "the other" assassin he/she targeted neutrals 3 times in a row.

oh ! yes, she/he was very helpful ! ALTHOUGH give me credit for telling her who to block ! from knowing who 2 templar were ( thinking i knew who 3 were ) but she was by far the most helpful. "the other" assassins were all quiet and to themselves D:< bastards wouldn't communicate for shit, i mean "the other" assassin he/she targeted neutrals 3 times in a row.
Game is over, you can say the names.

ill wait till the daypost, more exciting lol, dont wanna ruin it for everyone, s/he was good outside of teamwork, considering s/he is the last one left, but still awful awful teamwork.

edit: also explains why the templars couldn't kill me since i was the one with the hidden blade, she was cockblocking, ily ero<3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Targets whom i canceled off.

Rina
Shadow_Strider
Kamil
VivaLaDementia
Nightmare Gear
Stein

there are another 3 ppl. whom i canceled but forgot....
I think all I did was protect myself (Level 1) or Stein for majority of the game, except Day 1 when I tried to investigate Ara and Day 2/3 when we all tried to kill Seraph, which was the day before we lynched Seraph.