Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION] Maybe it's just me >.<"" but I'm often confused as to which character you are rp'ing with >< Can you like mention the name? not just the boy or the man that looks like Kiba or something D: describing makes me have to go back here and try to find your characters to see who it is and thats confusing ><

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Name:Rygas(Rai-Gas)
Race:Human/Half Demon
Weapon:Yamato(Katana)
Bio:Rygas is a half demon that has walk the lands for a long time. He has traveled the world training and mastering every known martial arts. He trains only for one purpose. To be the Strongest. Having dominated the human world Rygas have come to wolf mountain to sought the celestial beings and demons that dwell here. His only purpose is to defeat them all.........
Martial Art Styles:Iaido(Raido),rest is unknown for now.
Appearance:

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
@The Jest Maybe it's just me >.<"" but I'm often confused as to which character you are rp'ing with >< Can you like mention the name? not just the boy or the man that looks like Kiba or something D: describing makes me have to go back here and try to find your characters to see who it is and thats confusing ><
XD, My apologies. I have a tendency to be subtle with my characters not revealing names until later. It's a habit due to me feeling like it brings a more mysterious side of things to the RP and characters.

Shadowolf said:
Put the name and where he is before the post
As in, before the next post? Alright then.

~Kitty~ said:
Name:Rygas(Rai-Gas)
Race:Human/Half Demon
Weapon:Yamato(Katana)
Bio:Rygas is a half demon that has walk the lands for a long time. He has traveled the world training and mastering every known martial arts. He trains only for one purpose. To be the Strongest. Having dominated the human world Rygas have come to wolf mountain to sought the celestial beings and demons that dwell here. His only purpose is to defeat them all.........
Martial Art Styles:Iaido(Raido),rest is unknown for now.
Appearance:
Oh, Hi, Vergil. Fancy running into you here.

Still a little concerned, even though the wolf just stated my concern. Alas, that's mostly because I am a worrywort at times like these. And once again, it's not my call.

XD, My apologies. I have a tendency to be subtle with my characters not revealing names until later. It's a habit due to me feeling like it brings a more mysterious side of things to the RP and characters.
Hmm, I personally prefer to have intros from the beginning (though I really don't know since I'm completely new to RPing still). That way, it's easier to develop relationships between characters. Also, its better writing a name than "large man" or "girl with long hair" all the time.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Hey
I just wanted to say that I cannot RP until after thursday. I'll be really busy preparing for my final evaluation so I hope this doesnt bother anyone >_<

>____>

I feel like I left Nisa's character hanging now
IM SO SOWWY >_<

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Under Hadriel's Advice, it appears everyone is confused about my characters positions.

The creature (Chamillion) has slid down a tree and is in front of the group....As a Carbon Copy of David.

Kaos is with Keith and Ayame. (As far as I know)

Saarske is heading for the mountain from where Dylan camped out and is heading there at inhuman speeds.

and Kagemaru hasn't even entered yet.

....And I'm going to bring in more characters...... I'm definitely worried. :scared:

Under Hadriel's advice, also, I'm going to use line to split my characters' situations, since it appears that just splitting the Paragraphs is confusing.

Might I recommend for people to slow down so others can catch up? Speed-Posting's the easiest way to have people lose interest, and therefore the easiest way for an RP to die.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Example to what i meant

Kagemaru
*goes to party*

Chamilion
*takes vodka*

Kaos
I want to buy some booze *collapses*
XD, I can actually picture them doing that.

But yes, point is taken, I'll try it, and see how it works.

Oh and one more thing:

[MENTION=94]-Gundam-[/MENTION]: Just a little warning beforehand, so that way we can avoid controversy later on. I'm bringing in a Non-Combat Story character into the mix. (Meaning he's not going to fight at all, he's just there for the purpose of story) Who is also, Destiny itself basically. I'm planning on it coming into contact with Vergil, I mean Rygar, Rygus rather. (1000 Points to the the person who knows where I got that joke from) If you see him, at least try not to attack him. He's not suppose to fight anyone.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Sorry for the Double Post but just so you guys know, The library's closed tomorrow, through Monday due to 4th of July. As such, I might be absent for those days.

I will try to add in yet another character once I return.

Which reminds me, I probably won't be on the week of July 4th. Maybe some days but I won't be very active... Sorry, I'm going on vacation with my family. >< But you guys can do whatever you want with my character when I'm away, if it helps.

(I hope you dont mind that I am just creating demon NPCs and adding a "dark side" to the mountain)
[MENTION=94]-Gundam-[/MENTION]

Well, I wouldn't mind if it was a small bit, but you created a whole town of lizard people and added a complete backstory to the mountain. I don't think Shadowolf will accept that.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
@-Gundam-

Well, I wouldn't mind if it was a small bit, but you created a whole town of lizard people and added a complete backstory to the mountain. I don't think Shadowolf will accept that.

....:eek:k...:

ah well...I will w8 for his reply.

sigh..knew it was a bad idea form the start to create such characters.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Finally put together my secondary character -

Name: Father Steve O'Callaghan
Age (anything): Mid 40's
Species: (Pure breed, half breed, human): Human
Creature: Human
Weapon (if any): None
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: An outreach for the Catholic Church, with attempts to create a missionary program to convert various monsters to the catholic faith (No Demons though~).
Bio: (This is just a secondary character, so he doesn't have much to him, as he is just a building point for my main character)
His purpose is pretty clear, to try to introduce the catholic faith to various monsters. Despite the Church's Anti-Demon stand, he really doesn't have much of a problem with them. He is a calm and collected person, who keeps to the church. He is known for his massive knowledge into the magic, which is rumored to be way he was sent to Wolf Mountain - not because it made him a better choice, but rather to keep him out of the light of the main areas of the Church, since they don't particularly approve of magic (though it is not outlawed).
Appearance:

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Just to sa, I need to catch up with the weeks posts but I dont think its alot. Will be replying soon~
Oh and Im available for the RP :3

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Vivi we two should make a deal for later. ;)
I think it is really good. I can't wait to see your post.

Lily not a problem. Also. But do post please. Had / Shadow and me are a bit in a bad position for waiting for you guys.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yeah sorry about that.. I did say you could move my chara around because I wouldnt be available to RP D:

But no sweating I will reply ASAP D: