Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should I add too? I thought there was a whole full hour left. I missed to vote but mine would have gone for Bloodrazor anyway.
as for now, i don't really have much to say. This has been confusing, and I havent been that into the game, unfortunalley because of real life issues.

Who do we have now who is suspicious?

BlueDarkness? Expired Milk?

lol.. sorry? why am i suspicious? x.x...

i also haven't read the previous pages.. sorry..

but i voted for blood since i remembered the pony dude stopping the lynch on him

i'm not quite sure what a cultist is but i'm assuming they're bad?

The Mafia is Bloodrazor, BlueDarkness, and Kamil.
One or two more people.
Crestham, you should have done more inactive killing and ended this, this isn't going anywhere.
The goodies have no kills.

And how can anyone except you edit your post? Other than gm's? This makes me want to vote you even more. Also how do you know that? Where did you get this intel?

My intel comes from my ability.

Of course when I revealed Auron's role and in conjunction with what his role was from after his death, my intel wasn't incorrect.

And how can anyone except you edit your post? Other than gm's? This makes me want to vote you even more. Also how do you know that? Where did you get this intel?
Do you read the fucking thread?
I'm a detective, I've been investigating people.
And yeah, I never put ExpiredMilk on that list and nor have I investigated them.

[MENTION=98]Ataraxia[/MENTION]; Chill. I have read the thread, no need to curse. I just want to hear your defence in an eventual accusation. Since by now, I dont know what is lie and what is not. I still find it weird that Expired milk suddenly appeared in your post then disappeared. As far as I know, posts can only be edited by GM's.
This makes me wonder;

1; If you are a detective, as youve said through out the thread; What does that make Bloodrazor?
2; there are two cops?
3; Why would you write Expired Milk?
4; If it wasn't you and it was a GM, Why would they want to hint for Expiredmilks lynch?

BloodRazor is the fucking Janitor. READ THE THREAD. He makes people appear as missing when they die. Kamil is a regular mafia member. BlueDarkness is a Yakuza who can convert one single person to the Mafia.
I'm not a cop. I'm a dectective that is sided with the village not the cops.
I never wrote Expired Milk, nor do I know them very well so wouldn't just randomly write their name if I was distracted, and neither were they on the page so I would not have thought of them at all while posting.
Probably because Expired is the leader, or its a stupid ability.
But I don't really care either way because I think this game should be over, the cultists took pretty much all of the villagers, I don't know how the mafia isn't equal to them by now.

Way to over react. I HAVE read the thread. I do believe you and I do believe that something is odd with you as well as Blood and milk. As for now I suspect all, and you were the easiest one to target for an reaction/responce.

So the question for now is; Why did Expired milk end up in your post?

Then I'm on crack.
Or something.
In any case, I claim nothing against EM.

Also, just putting this out there so Its before the last day.
Decent chance Crazy is also Mafia.

I wish there was a surrender option.

I wish I knew how many mafia members were left. 9 people are left. If this game is still on, that means there's at most 4 mafia members remaining. If we don't lynch the right person, the village is screwed.

I... Didn't die?

This game is massively messed up. I have no abilities, got accused by an investigator, put up a piss-poor defense and went inactive for more than two days...

In the mean time, the "secret" third faction was completely annihilated by Crom being a douchebag and a few random other people died.

I know it's not the GM's fault but there's something wrong with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.