Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think it will be over tonight. With nobody dying as a mafia member.

I don't remember when the day ends since I assumed BloodRazor would die that day and then me so I didn't think about this since I logged off last week... But I doubt there's enough time to stop the rampant WTF voting.

Good job not revealing yourself to kill the only generic bad guy by the way.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 7

Princess Trollestia said:
Today, the village was desolated. The smoke that once rose from the chimneys no longer was. There were no longer anyone wandering the streets, alone. People stayed in groups, and in groups they were, for there were merely 8 of them left in the town. Some people say 8 is a magical number, one that brings luck and good fortune. And among the eight hid the Mafia, hell bent on placing Muffin Central under their control, even if they had to kill everyone to do it.

The time had come. The eight people gathered in front of the gallows that had taken the lives of so many innocents in the last seven days. Two of them pointed at the man they had set free a day ago, while the other six pointed at one of the two. It was decided. Seven of them dragged that one person up to the gallows. That one person knew that struggling was futile, for the Mafia would win, despite his best efforts. The lever was pulled, the trapdoor opened, and the innocent person died without any last words. Now there were seven.

As soon as the lever was pulled, the Mafia revealed themselves. There were three of them, the three of them had managed to overwhelm the entire village through a combination of both luck and wit. From within their coats, each of them pulled out a pistol, pointing them at the remaining villagers. One of them tried to escape, and was promptly shot in the leg, chest, and head by the three. The person fell to the ground, dead. Now there were six.

The three other villagers attempted to struggle against the Mafia, but one of them eventually gave in, and knew immediately that the village had lost. The Mafia... they had won. He sat down quietly, not resisting the Mafia's new reign. The three struggled with the two, having to resort to clubbing one unconscious with the butt of a pistol, while the other one, though highly obstinate, gave in.

The Mafia took over Muffin Central, and they lived happily ever after. The end. Best. Ending. Ever.
Short Version

ExpiredMilk, the Villager, has been lynched.

placa_placa, the Villager, has been killed by the Mafia.

The number of Mafia is now equal to the number of Villagers. The Mafia have won the game.

The front page will be updated with all roles revealed, including those before conversion.

This was the first document used by the Mafia to communicate with each other:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xw7dGs49Mt1bouKGSPQvzAZkoSVlxwqxS5NPQ68kOo8/edit?hl=en_US

This was the second document used by the Mafia to communicate with each other:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s_ZFLiFFnCTNOiKoXmJdXegiluPQ2p08MPg5UVvvOVU/edit?hl=en_US

Overall, the first four days were alright, but it went to hell after that >_>

Oh and if you must know, Ataraxia investigated Kamil, godofwar7, Bloodrazor and BlueDarkness, which makes up 4/5 of the Mafia. godofwar7 was the Godfather before he got converted.

It was easy because there were freaking no villagers around on the first few days except a few. Bloody hell, if you're going to get "villager" as a role and go "oh hurr durr I can be inactive the entire game because there's 2387429836598345 more villagers hurr durr", then don't join.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yeah I agree with you Hadriel.. almost all the active people were mafia >_> We had no luck D:

Though I doubt I'd ever achieved my personal goal XDD

Yeah. It was so annoying. I spent the whole of Day 2 and 3 arguing for my life, then when I'm dead and I ask Crestham it turns out that ALL OF THEM were Cutlets/Mafia, except for Auron. Good job, inactives. 2nd last day, 7 villagers to 3 mafia, AND MAFIA WON THE LYNCH.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I think Hadriel was the Granny from what he said combined with the wikia *A* I thought he was a baddie at first though ;_; But then someone posted the wikia~ D:

Yeah, I was the granny. Made me lol a bit when I saw it, but it does more harm than good in this game.

Oh yes, kudos to [MENTION=42]godofwar7[/MENTION], [MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION], [MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION], [MENTION=1296]BlueDarkness[/MENTION] & [MENTION=36]VivaLaPony Onee-chan[/MENTION] for doing an excellent job as the Mafia. I was pretty impressed at how all of you took roles in discussion, instead of having a single delegate argue around (which is usually the case). Excellently done. The win was well-deserved.

Villagers were helpless sheep for the most part, or worse. Like I said, not one of the mafia died as mafia, though the godfather and awesome pony the mayor were both converted and died as cultists.

Ataraxia for MVP because if any villager left alive had any sense at all and listened to him then we really would have lost.

Friday was a very bad day really... Two conversions and two revealed investigations. I thought we were done for.

Status
Not open for further replies.