Denuo Prince

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha I see. And nah, you didn't disappoint me at all lol. I chose dark coz I like that word and I got 9tails from the Pokemon Ninetales except that I changed the nine to the number form coz I wanna have a number in my name so yeah. It was actually just for my email, but then I hadn't had any other creative names so that's why I'm stuck with the name lol.

Why are you the Prince though?
    Apparently my mum's a Roman Catholic xD But I just don't know where she heard it from. Looooooool. Well, yeah. Same goes to you. I know your name too xD
    Nahhhh, it's just that my mum named her children Christian names and I have no idea how she came up to this name.
    Having 50,000 deaths in a single day for one faction isn't unheard of. In the world of today it is quite rare and people overreact to the deaths of a few hundred or less. Back when Rome was still on its rise they lost an entire Legion in one day which was roughly 30,000 men.
    They got trapped with their backs against a river and then were slaughtered.

The problem with this war though is no tension. Truly Akatsuki hasn't won a single battle and can hardly be called a threat. The Shinobi Alliance acts like they are scared shitless, however, the resurrections are torn apart in short order. There is no emphasis on the costs of war demonstrated for the Shinobi Alliance.
    Akatsuki has suffered nothing but failures and defeat consistently so far. It is understandable why they don't seem very pressured as Madara's army are Zetsu clones not actual Shinobi that can suffer. There is no excuse for the opposition to not feel anything though. Hell even the Zetsu assassins among their ranks are not creating enough tension as would be expected especially since we don't see what is happening.

If we even had a couple of chapters between these major battles we could get a better feel of the atmosphere for the various fronts. Even when we see the more major battles it is so focused you can't even tell their is a battle around you or that one sides is losing or not.
    Referring to the thread I had made on NF. But whatever, I guess it's dried out already :(. Trying to do the same thing you are; let's see if I can make a name for myself on those forums.
    Naruto getting those Rasengans against Zetsu? What are you claiming it is? Not many people understand the literature aspect of fiction, so your argument if deeming 'PnJ' is too broad and isn't bulked, unless you give them the definitive version - PnJ v2; or else you're just running around in circles while they're trolling you. Albeit their ignorance could be checked with simple recapitulation.
    You dont say? Do you need any type of assistance? Otherwise I'm just going to lurk.
    Given Akatsuki's position there was no way around it. We would have had Madara, Zetsu, and Sasuke and that would be about it. The resurrections themselves are largely to blame for not even wanting to fight to the point there was too much emphasis on their weakness rather than strength.
    The alliance can go to hell I like only maybe a handful of the whole lot. The emphasis on the alliance's strength is much too high when the resurrections are acting all emo and fighting like garbage. The wonders of death it screws you over to 50% of what you once were.
    Kankuro was a cocky little bitch and we all know Sasori would whip his ass any time of the week. Darui got owned and only made it by a technicality the most utter bullshit of all is Omoi can now suddenly immobilize Deidara who freaking brings kage level Shinobi down.

I was like wtf so many times so far as all of the resurrections proved to be disappointing and virtually mindless. You don't fight a losing battle you retreat, regroup then you come back and smash them to pieces. The resurrections are just being thrown away as Kabuto is a retard on top of them all turning against his control. Really it doesn't matter if they are trying or not as both types of resurrections are chucked away and passed off as weaklings by a bunch of teenagers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…