Emeralda

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I was hoping the accusations would go along with the codes. Anyway, I'll explain everything once the Game is Over.
    That's because he's already been hurt by this Lexus thing. Yeah he is being stubborn but that was like going for the throat. He's been slighted in a way that he is beside himself. Like I told you in my PM, it's like if you were going to allow a Klan member into the NAACP or if a Nazi showed up at a Batmitzvah (spelling). Even if you made a mistake, even if you apologize, it does not lessen a man's indignation. Lexus and Kaze are oil and water so the initial decision to place Lexus as Kaze's watchdog or even his assistant didn't sit well with him.
    I'm not saying you "are" Tash in the totality of your essence. Merely you have similarities to her. There exist similarities between myself and Lenin, myself and Stalin, and other great extremists throughout history. But of course I am not any of them. In the message I did issue my premise as a slight. Objectively speaking however those similarities exist between the two of you.
    I made the connection between you and Tash on the basis of two things: 1) You both have the "My way or the highway" attitude. This is not true when you're handling the news editors much to your credit. However, this was true with regards to the Kaze-Lexus incident. Your move was right out of Tash's playbook. 2) Also with regards to the Kaze-Lexus situation, whether by design or circumstance you promoted Kaze's mortal enemy to be his watchdog. You may not understand the significance of this and that's OK. You have to maintain an entire site, not just one section. However, the move by itself was brutal and ill-mannered. It's almost as though you chose to hurt Kaze in the worst way you could think of it. Again, I'm not saying that was your intent but it seemed crafted much too well. Tash would do something like that. So it is thus that I've drawn the connection between the two of you.
    I see, uhmmm I got them... because I have deep pockets, yes.
    C-Cupcakes? You should have named your forum Cupcakey.G2anime~

;__;
    I forgot one more things;
    The word AVOID has a specific meaning and reason why I put it there.
    The word AVOID - "avoid" any mention of compulsory conducts, rather it is a warning for voluntary consent.
    -goes to the past and steals all the muffins available, then reappears and offers them to you- There you go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…