3ds

5 more days left till I get my 3DS and Samurai Warriors Chronicles (the only game aside from Phoenix Wright and Layton game that I want thus far). (>__<) Can't wait~~~~~

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']I was considering at first, then I saw the NGP and that thing won my heart xDD

The remakes are the only thing interesting me about the 3DS though >__<"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RIG']get both, that's all[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RIG']if i could, i would get all the consoles (console wars are for haters!) but i'm not made of money :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='godofwar7']both would cost the equivalent of a cheap, but quality, laptop D=[/QUOTE]

*shrugs* I got an iPad already and love my desktop comp enough to not want a laptop.

If the NGP proves to bring some nice games in (sure it will), I might get it too once I get enough money..... ORZ

I would only buy one for meal gear. Considering I've played 14 Metal Gear games to date. Otherwise Nintendo is generally boring and as too many childish games.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
sobz the last time i even remember owning a nintendo product is my poor gameboy advance probably dead....it was a LE pokemon emerald version. with rayquaza tattoos on the gameboy...

well 3DS seems fun..but can you crack it and input gamei illegally like psp? if not..meh i dont wanna spend money on the 3ds

You don't even need to crack it because it has flashcarts.

3DS is easier to pirate the games than NGP (or rather thats what is expected anyways since 3DS has already been cracked)

I don't really value 3D>everything else, so I'm more likely to get the NGP.

Plus I already have at least a DSiXL... Is it possible to play 3DS games without the 3D on an older system? Although... Equally important, will the NGP be backward compatible?

eh, I had a go at the 3DS [Demo]

and my eyes started hurting after a bit xD

Played that pilot game [forgot what it is called]

The games out for it are alright, but can't wait for Zelda & resident evil <3

I want it. ;D

I think all of them will pretty much be xD

although the 3D can be turned off though, which is good.

its a bit annoying that it can only be played for a short while though.

Eye problems = not good. xD

godofwar7

[quote name='Kamil']I don't really value 3D>everything else, so I'm more likely to get the NGP.

Plus I already have at least a DSiXL... Is it possible to play 3DS games without the 3D on an older system? Although... Equally important, will the NGP be backward compatible?[/QUOTE]

nope its not possible, the things dont fit...

the ngp will be like the psp go

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Meh,

I just have an emulator, which can't even play TWEWY!!!!!![/QUOTE]

lolololol, i have TWEWTY in my R4, UMAD?

[quote name='Kamil']I don't really value 3D>everything else, so I'm more likely to get the NGP.

Plus I already have at least a DSiXL... Is it possible to play 3DS games without the 3D on an older system? Although... Equally important, will the NGP be backward compatible?[/QUOTE]

3DS GAMES CANNOT BE PLAYED ON A OLD DS! how many times i have to said this? LOL

[quote name='RIG']3DS GAMES CANNOT BE PLAYED ON A OLD DS! how many times i have to said this? LOL[/QUOTE]

Well I assumed; I was just being hopeful :cry:

It would be nice if they at least continue making games for regular DS.

By the way, are most PSP games available through download?