A pleasure to be here

Hello everyone. This is a fine forum and it looks like there's a lot of cool people in it.

Pleased to meet you all. Double pleased to all who welcome me personally, of course. ^____^

1. How did you find this website?

Referred by an acquaintance

2. What are your favorite anime?

Tough question! Desert Punk, Trinity Blood, Ghost in the Shell, Code Geass, and Death Note

3. What are your favorite manga?

Claymore, Gantz, Berserk

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?

Mn. I have a wide range. I like Brahms, some elements of trance (Depending on the beauty of the rythms and melodies), and a good deal of music, provided there is an emotional range and expressiveness within. Music can be beautiful both in its technical aspects and in its ability to make the listener feel. If a song can make me feel love, bliss, wonder, peace, pain, nostalgia. . . then that music has touched my soul and it is a success.

5. Where are you from?

Liberal America.

6. What is your occupation?

Currently I am just finishing up my schooling and concentrating on my writing. That makes me sound like a bum, I know, but I am writing seriously for at least a few hours each day. I'll admit, most of my work is confined to fanfiction for now, but I am sharpening myself to the best of my ability with the hope that I will write a fiction of my own.

7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?

Writing, Deep/abstract thinking, the ability to detach from myself and slip into different perspectives. . . as far as more tangible skills, I'm a good debater with a minor in Philosophy, and while it is a difficult skill to measure, I do hours of hand-to-hand training a week at my gym and I'm well versed in Japanese jiujitsu and Brazilian jiujitsu grappling.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Haaiiithere~ If you're lucky you might get some joints in cherry spam~ *I have hid them* =D

Nice to meet you and see you around :coool: