aE

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
Some of the names I forgot we used to call him ... I think it's time to bring back some of the names. >%D

[MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION]

Sanae

Staff member
Lololol, convo <3

I wonder if Boobage and Servoit (I think I got the name right..) still sits in AEric.. I still hop around on irc once in a while :-? Should I give them a poke?

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
@Diablodoc I remember that theme, that was my favourite out of them all. Im sure if you used the old template select thing you could still use that one even in the later days :p

Also, the whole Duke thing...I'm sorry but I only vaguely remember this incident although Im assuming by minion you mean Howl? Duke and I never particularly got on, which was partly why I chose him for staff in the first place - he wouldn't just say something I did was a good idea - he could say something was bad and then people would be cool saying something against an idea anyway :p

Was this when I was in a semi-active stage? I don't know particularly why I wouldn't act (if that's true). Perhaps a concept of solidarity in staff and maybe that I thought if I spoke to him he would stop it. However, judging by my own general immaturity I would say I probably didn't do it straight away out of stubbornness - because Duke probably wanted me to do something :pws

I *do* remember writing an obituary like farewell to him though xD

On a lighter note - one of my favourite memories was an April Fools Day Prank where I changed everybody's names to slightly dirty ones - like LexusInfernus to PenisBurnus (I think this was before he was staff, because he sent me a rather angry PM :p). I also liked it when the community was still pretty young and I was working pretty hard to keep everyone together - remember when I could just look at avatars and know who people were and had almost everyone on my msn. xD
@Glitch Yes, HowL it was. He and DuKe eventually started a "badass" club and some other stuff.

And yes, I believe it was out of stubbornness ;>.>; I remember giving you .bmp screenshots where I had even assembled all DuKe's posts and his victims' posts together, and sent you proof for months.

Eventually, far later, DuKe claimed to retire, but still had his powers and went slightly on here and there. After a while, so did you I think.

I also remember a "BlueDevil" btw

I wish AE had more archived stuff.. Someone mentioned "The Way Back Machine" to me a while back.. I was curious and looked up AE ^^ There were some things, but not too much :\ I kinda wish the chat thread was.. I wonder where the newer members went? There were some who just barely gotten to know some older members before it went down.
@Sanae What? Link me please