Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Alright, I'll share what I thought of the day. Ezio owned two guys, and an Investigator died for wrongly placed suspicion. Turns out that Noex died with Shadow; I found that somewhat ironic. I'm a little worried though, he was able to kill two guys in one day. What's next from him?

Alyss

=Vampiress=
....there's a good chance they're like me, and just leave the tab up while browsing another site. Or even off doing other things. One of the beauties of Google Chrome.
LOL I do that too!~ *high fives*

@Person with 60% suspicion: I'm watching you ;peep;

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I dont feel like playing le sigh...my money keeps getting stolen. My service charge is shitlow and yet nobody wants to buy it..

The way I lose money. I calculate that I wont even reach 150florins by day 4..let alone 225 florins by end game..

anyway.

Is anyone selling a smoke bag?

Stein

The doctor is in.
Hmm... So I'm not the only one who uses multiple tabs... Then again, makes sense that quite a few would do so. Only cost is a little extra CPU and bandwidth usage.
LOL, exactly! And then.....with my forgetful nature, I end up off on some random ass site, then remember "Hey, wasn't I supposed to be checking back up on something periodically?"

I dont feel like playing le sigh...my money keeps getting stolen. My service charge is shitlow and yet nobody wants to buy it..

The way I lose money. I calculate that I wont even reach 150florins by day 4..let alone 225 florins by end game..

anyway.

Is anyone selling a smoke bag?

i told you to scrap your abilities, buy a sharp pointy sword and start hacking at people, then loot their dead body

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Hmm, Hey [MENTION=209]Seraph Lucis Eli[/MENTION] , why do all your posts in the thread basically amount to commenting on a merchant or saying your trying to catch up with old posts?
Kind of funny how you make sure people know your posting, but never really provide anything useful to the discussion, even more so considering how many active topics we have had in this AG...

Also - [MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] - Why so silent? Sad Panda is Sad when one of the most active commenters is quite quiet~

Suspicious people are Suspicious~

Hmm, Hey @Seraph Lucis Eli , why do all your posts in the thread basically amount to commenting on a merchant or saying your trying to catch up with old posts?
Kind of funny how you make sure people know your posting, but never really provide anything useful to the discussion, even more so considering how many active topics we have had in this AG...

Also - @Emeralda - Why so silent? Sad Panda is Sad when one of the most active commenters is quite quiet~

Suspicious people are Suspicious~
aren't the most suspicious people here are the ones not posting?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
aren't the most suspicious people here are the ones not posting?
Well, I can't judge those who don't post on anything besides the fact that they aren't posting.
Also, the AG idea of Not-Posting = Having something to hide is false most of the time.

However, Those who are posting (Seraph Lucis Eli) or acting odd (Emeralda), I can make comments on for more reasonable reasons~

Butcher Knife- Wounds target. 35fl

Sultan's Knife- Wounds target. 35fl

Scimitar- Injures target. 60fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 60fl

Spada Lunga- Incapacitates target. 85fl

5x Throwing Knives- Wounds target. Can be used at anytime and does not count towards your ability for the day. Disappears after use. 50fl

Here are mah wares people. Get them before they're gone.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Waffles for 1f a piece!*

*Note: there is no grant you will receive your Waffles. It is not my fault if they don't exist at this time and you actually believed me. A Deal is a deal.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol,
We already have three Templars dead in two day~!

Looks like this is going well,
If we consider that the Templar is the assassins and vice versa...

I still confused, is the Assassin, well, Assassin
Or
The Templar is the assassin?