Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

No offence... But when starting up a game where theres 32 players... And only two die a day, isnt it given that it would be at least 15 days if two die each day?

Assuming we dont want to win. Harsh blow.
How does a player proove that they want to win? What do you think we could do now? We only have so much information to go on. We know who the merchants are, okay. 5/9. The other four we dont know: Alyss, Bladewind; KH and Emeralda. We don't know squat about those. so pointing fingers and take a stance is all we can do. And bladewind has the most points now. So he will take the fall. Perhaps someone else gets killed if someone here kills them. So... Point being; I am at least trying with what I have. I don't want to loose it by risking my head when pointing fingers and shouting; HE IS THE ASSASIN/TEMPLAR.

So... How do you WANT us to play? How do we SHOW you that we want to win?

(I apologise if I come off as angry. I am not. Just slightly annoyed when being constantly called inexperienced, and unmotivated and foolish in a game I just started. Yes I am new to AG's just don't go smacking that fact in my face with slightly rude comments about how noobish players are annoying etc. That way no one new will enter a game.)

Rawr, an average game lasts about 7 days, so yeah, it's just that Goddo didn't predict it would be so difficult to kill anyone. And rawr, if you want as little risk as possible, go through people's posts, see if those left were acting suspicious before, who they were protecting or accusing, or who they were voting on. Problem with Hayate and Bladewind is that they both didn't really bring anything to the game discussion wise, just random posts. I still say Hayate would be the wiser option, but ok.

1) Well, it's only this AG that 2 people are dying each day.... Other players could have killing abilities and aren't using them. But we all have the "Pain Chain", so players probably don't have 1-hit KO skills, but incap and/or wound skills.

2) It's the last day, and the majority of the players alive don't bother to gather info (except a select few lol). So the last day usually just ends up with people pointing fingers that no one trustworthy can vouch for. And the active posters are all dead....

Well, the more AGs you play, you'll get the feel of it :p

Any player can gain the ability to attack. None are choosing to do so and just waiting around. Essentially the majority of the people are not taking the initiative to win/end this game. If you don't call that uninspired play, I don't know what is.

Okay I will spill info then. I sold an Incapitation weapon to emeralda. Lily sold the heavy seath. I think emeralda wants to kill someone. Emeralda is my prime suspect. Sorry Avan for suspecting you. I shall change my vote.

Please vote for Emeralda, people. Don't let her mind controll you.

(Is that good enough now? More engagement?)

You know, weapons can be used to kill baddies too :p
I don't know her faction, but I would just like to point this out.

But she does seem suspicious since she's been able to herd a lynch on Sanae and Xiga, who aren't baddies. But, I don't really have a right to say anything since I haven't done much in this AG anyways LOL

... how can you still not figure out I'm an art merchant?

and that Emmie is an assassin or templar could be the case yeah, but I can't believe should would have done such a bad job at it >3>
kinda the same that Goddo was referring to but

Because I havent seen any promoting for your art in the discussion thread aside from the heroic sale you did in the day post. No prices. then again I might be blind.

What do you mean with bad job at being an assasin/templar? People have died. Many. Isnt that their goal? And the templars have been plucked more or less.. So either she is the last Assasin or the last Templar.

huh. So Gow. Since you are a god. of war. You need any new silver smid weapons?
Anyone can afford them, even you alyss. If you want.

ALL WEAPONS 1f

That is all.