Banner requests for AG threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Everyone should know about Assassin Games by now, right? If not, I don't know where you live. But I will find out, oh, don't you worry about that. But back to the point, Assassin Games have become very whimsical lately, and sadly I have to comply. Their terrorist demands? That's going to be tough. They demand an original banner in each thread. Oh! My! Gosh! I know, right? Sadly, the intrawebz policy to shoot down all emo threads is on vacation, so we'll need the help of all of you! *cough*lamepropaganda*cough*

Here's what you need to know:

Assassin Games section: http://muffin.mangatreat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Required size of banners: 550x130

Now for the hard part - AGs are quite picky and prideful at the same time. They won't just accept any kind of banners. Bah, they might even assassinate you when you dream of dreaming about dreaming if they don't like it. So when making a banner for one of the threads, be sure you know what you're doing. Or are at least insured.

What reminds me, even if there is already a banner, do a better one and the spot in the AG hall of fame is yours. I'm that evil.

Threads requiring original banners provided by MT:

> AG Section and Games General Rules <

> Assassin Games Dictionary <

> Review Centre

> General Discussion <

You may also try your luck with homie made banners, but that will require being super special:

> Administrative Centre <

> The Rotten Cherry List <

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='EroLussion']
[/quote]

Rawr, added, thank you~

[quote name='Lovely.']
[/QUOTE]

Rawr, added, thank you as well~

[quote name='Lovely.']
[/QUOTE]

Awww, I sooo wanna add this. Could you make the text more visible or something like this first though? Since it's all black, it looses visibility on darker parts of the background.

[quote name='Sanae']
[/quote]

Still waiting for a better text >.<

[quote name='EroLussion']
[/quote]

Same as above, text >.<

Just a reminder, everyone can make any banner, and if it's better, it will be chosen~

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
[quote name='Emeralda']

Awww, I sooo wanna add this. Could you make the text more visible or something like this first though? Since it's all black, it looses visibility on darker parts of the background.[/QUOTE]

Yay! Glad you liked it.:) Is this better?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Lovely.']Yay! Glad you liked it.:) Is this better?

[/QUOTE]

Not really, it's still hard to read. Maybe try making the left part of the background lighter, where the Review and Assassin text is. Or try changing the colour of those words, like white with some red or something like that?

Ero: catch me on MSN please~

[quote name='Emeralda']Not really, it's still hard to read. Maybe try making the left part of the background lighter, where the Review and Assassin text is. Or try changing the colour of those words, like white with some red or something like that?[/QUOTE]

Ahh, sorry, I fail at text. >< Is this good?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Lovely.']
[/QUOTE]

Rawr, added, thank you ;aww;

If you ever intend to improve the lighting even more, be sure to give me a call~

Status
Not open for further replies.