Banner requests for MT skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Request for new banners

As some of you may have noticed, we currently have 3 different skins available. I made some quick banners for them, but they were only quickies. For people who would like to help out and make a logo or 2, there is a link to PSD files or ready and easy to edit jpgs. Yes, Photoshop is required. Nya?

> Banner files.rar <

> Banner files.zip <

Skins:

Manga Treat light

BlackStealth

Life-Style

The width of some could be safely increased to 400 pix. Both text banners as well as ones using images are a viable choice.

Just in case:

[quote name='Emeralda']Skin is how the forum looks. Scroll to the very bottom of the page. There is a drop down box, and if you haven't switched your default skin, it should say Manga Treat Light. You can switch to Blackstealth or Life-Style. By the way, Life-Style will be soon the default skin, I just need to make special buttons.[/QUOTE]

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Is there a way for it to be in a zip file instead? I'd like to give it a shot but I can't download a rar file opener on my school laptop. ><''

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, forum banners are the big images with Manga Treat on them, they are like a logo or something. The files in rar are header files before I changed them to what they are now. Basically, it's a request to make something better. For example, this is Life Style's skin forum banner/logo:

I was hoping that people could come up with their creativity and contribute something better, since the current ones were just quickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.