Boys vs Girls Round 1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='HappyNisa']yeah thats waht I meant or rahter there isnt much room at yourplace in the tree

2727 lol lol no we arent xD he's mah rival :3[/QUOTE]

My place has plenty of room. i mean there's like a blank spot beneath us right there right?. BTW it seems like you moved things around again lol

Archrivals in counting lol

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I had to move things around again to get Styr and Lila married ^^"

2726 it only looks complicated coz i"m the oly person in the whol world that understands the tree *sigh* guess I do a failing job in making the famtree >.<

[quote name='insane-azn']2725 Oh I see well it's cool, I'm not desperate to join in or anything. I got Nexus and IRC anyways.

It all seems really, really complicated lol[/QUOTE]

Yea XDD. BTW did you know that most of the original Nexus members were from Dango? Nisa used to be one too.

Oh that's right, Nisa, Nexus calls lol

[quote name='HappyNisa']

2726 it only looks complicated coz i"m the oly person in the whol world that understands the tree *sigh* guess I do a failing job in making the famtree >.<[/quote]

i understand it too XDD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
2726 sorry lovely my internet conneciton sucks TT__TT

Oh yeah ahah ^^"I completly forgot to join again after it was revived xD

You doo Rev? TTT____TTT *touched* okay tell me how are you and Lila related? ahaha test test

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
2723 yeah and its started with like 8 people >.< grrew soo fast XD

gah I cant believe i forgot to join nexus wit all the nexusses in your sigs >.>" I like once joined never thought of doing it again

Status
Not open for further replies.