[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='EroLussion']@Kyouko and Calamity

Can you two prove your innocence then...?[/QUOTE]

Nope, the only method is by killing me. That would be a real waste, though.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Oh please, No revealing your role bs. There are other ways to prove your side >__>"

Plus, its very clear that ShadowWolf's roles are protected that we can't trust them. I mean two of the splicers were Andrew Ryan and Frank Fontaine, so god knows what names the other ones have.

Kyouko - Your not on the chopping block because I can't prove anything related to you yet. Therefore, It was just a suggestion (Which I made clear)

Calamity - Either you or ChaosBringer is a splicer for sure. You just happen to be the public lynch.

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Well, as of now I think our splicers are:

Chaos or Calamity is the inactive Splicer (Brute). I'm going to vote Calamity now (Sorry about starting Chaos already!)

Kyouko and Murasaki Cho are the most suspicious ones that I have left.

Kyouko is barely active and is the only person I could see not being able to send abilities in on Day 1, when the spider splicer didn't use an ability.

Murasaki Cho's posts have all been asking questions or trying to make the Big Daddies/Little Sisters appear bad.

Again, those two are just guesses without real backing besides post analysis, today should give us some answers though.[/QUOTE]

Not that I object about that, you don't have to say sorry or change it :p

About those questions, is it wrong if I ask about things I don't know?

I did read the wikia but not all of the pages.

I got confused about creatures cause Shadow use the word creature a lot in day story.

How to differentiate between splicer and the other?

Furthermore, you guys saying its only 6 splicer, but wasn't it more than 6 in the actual game?

Thats why I asked about creature.

Besides, who would believe if BigD/Lil Sis are bad? Shadow clearly stated in the first page who is the enemy.

Agreed. Also, I think with removing one splicer today (hopefully) we'll only have to deal with 1 more, and I doubt they'd be able to complete their goal from then

Status
Not open for further replies.