[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

doesn't teh last thing remind yu of aker...cause its like an internal dialog... and aker does the Jakenn/ fluffy convo..

Maybe, he is in that group after all.

Anyways, I just had a thought... Wasn't EroLussion the one talking about "I have a feeling that I'm going to die today"? Because that's exactly how I played that one time I had the ability to perfectly fake my own death.

Default doesn't teh last thing remind yu of aker...cause its like an internal dialog... and aker does the Jakenn/ fluffy convo.. __________________

Yeah. That seems quite right. He does that double-personality convos. That is quite a hint

[quote name='Kamil'] Anyways, I just had a thought... Wasn't EroLussion the one talking about "I have a feeling that I'm going to die today"? Because that's exactly how I played that one time I had the ability to perfectly fake my own death. [/quote]

Yeah. Ero was the one who said that he was going to die. And He DIED? Isn't that quite strange? Suspicious....

ANd there are abilities in this game hmm

Okay, so we got a God, a fluffy rabbit whose name has a K. and a U, a god, a person who loves princes (or was in love with a prince) and a person with double personality problem

I don't know it is an acronym of what it was singing. K is for the killer. U for the undisclosed. KU might be a name. Thought of KUlitman, but then realized TRC was not in that group

♣Kaname Madoka♣

it can only be me... kero.. choride... or avan

its not me since I'm the pink rabbit...

so kero... choride.. and avan

umm would the chem symbol for choride have a K and U in it?

No. K is Potassium. U is uranium and as far as I know, there is no Ku. But it's say that there was a pink rabbit doll beside the corpse. Is someone trying to accuse you?

[quote name='Kamil']Maybe, he is in that group after all.

Anyways, I just had a thought... Wasn't EroLussion the one talking about "I have a feeling that I'm going to die today"? Because that's exactly how I played that one time I had the ability to perfectly fake my own death.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shadowwolf']Yeah. That seems quite right. He does that double-personality convos. That is quite a hint

Yeah. Ero was the one who said that he was going to die. And He DIED? Isn't that quite strange? Suspicious....

ANd there are abilities in this game hmm[/QUOTE]

woah now, are you telling me theres a chance he faked his death? arent there enough things to worry about without having to doubt the deaths as well :-.-:

................... my group is so silent today.... and why did my wolf kill TRC not Avan.. >_> I would say Avan is the wolf but wouldn't he ahd killed me?

Because you didn't die due to the lynch, I'm frankly lost on what to say really.

it can only be me... kero.. choride... or avan

its not me since I'm the pink rabbit...

so kero... choride.. and avan

umm would the chem symbol for choride have a K and U in it?

Chloride is Chlorine so the chemical symbol is CL. Also, why are you saying you're the pink rabbit when it's a doll? I don't like the fact you survived the lynch one bit...

Oh and does kufufufufu sound familiar to you? I wonder who says this... >_>

[quote name='Chloride'][/quote]

Never though it this way either *-shrugs* Anyway. I'm not in that group.

[quote name='godofwar7'] Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowwolf View Post Yeah. That seems quite right. He does that double-personality convos. That is quite a hint Yeah. Ero was the one who said that he was going to die. And He DIED? Isn't that quite strange? Suspicious.... ANd there are abilities in this game hmm woah now, are you telling me theres a chance he faked his death? arent there enough things to worry about without having to doubt the deaths as well godofwar7 is online now Add Infraction for godofwar7 Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message [/quote]

I know it is kind of hard, but we shouldn't let this possibility out. Just in case

♣Kaname Madoka♣

NO the doll is my marker >_> didn't yhou read the discussion at all? or even realize 2 people were nk in our group? I'm a rabbit you're protector..... and well Kufufu... poor little kero she isn't a wolf.,... I'm sure of it...

and if you read the discussion you'd see yesterday i said I was the pink rabbit and would kill emmie and would not die by lynch....

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Okay,

Group 1:

Emmie - killed by Yuiki, of course...

TRC - Killed with a clue of K & U, Undiclosed killer....., Avan?

Group 2:

raison -
Hip... Hop... Hip... Hop....

Time for the bunny to die~

Those who run their mouth will feel my wrath...

Good night, sweet prince <3
Wrath,

That probably means Blood or Crest....

Group 3:

Ero - Killed by someone claiming s/he is a god.

Goddo has proven his innocence so that probably means Maria

Group 4:

PiFace- Split-personality, Aker?

Murasaki Cho - Trolololololo, the only peson I can suspect is Archer and only him.

Status
Not open for further replies.