[Discussion Thread] Dungeons and Dragons [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
<______________________________<

*whips Ori to the ground, steps on her head, and forces her face into the bowl of dog food*

EAT IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!

Preserve what is right, preserve what is good yes...but follow the law! For the law is good, and the law is just, and all just laws should be followed accordingly Sanae dear >_<

Sanae

Staff member
Ori absorbs the electricity and charges up. Doing the paten Dragon Ball Screan,"AaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAh, it's over 9000!"

(I don't think Cresy is on yet.. Usually, not until later evening)

[quote name='Sanae']Aww, I apologize. How about this *Takes some into her mouth and leans in towards you* ^__~[/QUOTE]

D:

D:

D:

D:

D:

D:

D:

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[MENTION=156]Rah[/MENTION]: Go ahead and entertain me by fighting to the death.

EDIT: Would you guys mind following the PM protocol? Thanks.

I walk into a tavern and look around. There are giants, ogres, shamans, all kinds of creatures and vocations ranging from bards to mighty paladins. They all seem to be having fun drinking in the tavern. I walk towards the bar and smile at the small gnome who wanted to attend me. No. No. I do not want alcohol, thank you. Can you get me some apple cider? You know, keeping things as good as they should be. How is your glorious day today? I asked to the small gnome as I leaned froward to the small mug and drank some of the cider. What makes me be here? Not much. Pilgrimage. I called as I continued to drink. I turned around to watch the tavern and saw people discussing. I waved to them. Hey, what is that lore that thou are speaking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.