[Discussion Thread] Dungeons and Dragons [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it is my role. I think the hamster rigged it, so that I can be my normal self, cuz he knows that I wouldn't RP anyways.

Sneaky bastard, isn't he? Ahahahahaha!! xDD

[quote name='Rah']*rapes Avan with a chandelier*[/QUOTE]

You are unable to do so since the chandelier is an inanimate object. Hence proving your statement impossible and therefor denying your objective. *ties up rah and puts him in a jail cell*

Um, no, you've clearly been too traumatized by the whole experience, that you're denying it now...

Mmmmm, although you do raise a valid point. I couldn't have possibly rammed it in as a whole. Maybe bit by bit, but that wouldn't really hurt all that much... Although considering the size of a chandelier...

No, never mind.

You're clearly traumatized.

<3

Guys calm down. What would God think about this? This is lawfully wrong. We must go by the commandments of Bahamut and go towards the righteous path if we want to find this necromancer and show him the light of Bahamut. Vane must be defeated by all means if we want to advance!

((According to your awards, you're the necromancer XD ))

Inspirational speech follower of Bahamut. However we need leads still...I don't think anyone has done anything unless there is a lot of whispering going around.

Sanae

Staff member
All those who oppose the law shall be dealt with accordingly!

Sanae sharpens her knives while she waits for the assassins. A gleam in her eyes,"There are many things to be sought after."

*Walks towards Sanae and hits with a rod* Wait, my child. Don't be Bahamut-forsaken. Thou must halt till you can see the true evil in the people's hearts. That is the teaching you must follow. Justice, justice and order will guide us. They will be the light. *Holds hands together*

[quote name='Kamil']My role has this one thing that just makes me lol... But I'm not going to talk about that.

RP though... I can probably talk about that. I used to RP, a few years ago I was as into it as I am now with AGs. Interestingly enough, it was very common for me to find an RP forum and make a character without ever actually using it. With About the same frequency, I would post in a single thread then vanish, killing all hope of that ever being resolved.

There were a few sites I stuck around for though. One example I stuck around long enough to make three characters but none of them ever did much. At least that time I gave myself closure and killed them all.

I think I always had a talent for making characters, but not for describing them or playing them. I also made them massively underpowered most of the time, at least for ones where fighting was possible. Maybe I've got low self-esteem or something.[/QUOTE]

I think you're the talkative role.. or not

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Safest bet.

However on the honor of my family line, a loss to the other party is unacceptable![/QUOTE]

why did you even say that?

[quote name='Rah']<______________________________<

*whips Ori to the ground, steps on her head, and forces her face into the bowl of dog food*

EAT IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!

[/QUOTE]

Kamen Rider Double :philip rape face?

[quote name='Sakura Kyouko']wtf?

Is Rah roleplaying or being himself?

o_________O

meh

I don't care about everyone.[/QUOTE]

I think it's just being him. Lucky for him cause nothing much changes.

[quote name='Rah']Wah, wah, you people and your RPing.

@____@[/QUOTE]

Cause we need to. At least if we want to get something good.

It's pretty hot in our country nowadays. I prefer cold places.

Status
Not open for further replies.