[Discussion Thread] Futurama [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, sounds like a good plan xD Random kill would have been lulzy seeing how I was a part of Planet Express xDDD

Yeah, I would have used self destruct at some point, but I wanted to survive as well :p I had a passive to use Flexo as an escape goat ^^ If I were to be killed or lynched, Flexo would have taken my place ^^ I forgot what the percentage was.. Maybe 25% or so, but Flexo was killed, so it was a no go xD Wouldn't have suggested for Emmie being killed if I knew :\ Ah well lolol

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Well, crap. Maybe admitting I was an assassin wasn't such a good idea, I should only have done the 'Lovely you are an assassin' thing

And on the day I got lynched, I was like, to my teammates:

'5 minutes before voting closes, change your votes to Rina if Faux Angel doesn't vote'

But it failed xD The vote would have tied though

Sanae

Staff member
One thing about the voting though. Voting ends 30 minutes before day post is up, so waiting that long wouldn't have counted >_<;

Lol, it's ok, Cresty ^^ Just makes you remember to not count your (people in general lol) eggs before they hatch o_q I'll admit, I thought we had the win in the bag as well lol

Sanae

Staff member
I wonder who it would have gone.. Even if I did die, I still kinda wonder.. So many possibilities lol The one thing about AG's.. Always leaves you wondering what would have happened if this person died then instead of now lol

I wonder what would have happened if Mom/Aker survived o.o Or, If Kage did.. lol

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Each Day Kage was alive, a new player got the Crack item. Each Crack item Kage got, the stronger he became.

If a regular member used Crack on themselves, they gained a boost in abilities but was given an automatic death day.

Sanae

Staff member
Oh wow lolol Sounds like some pretty powerful crack xD

I found it really cute that Amu was asking everyone if they wanted crack :love:

♣Kaname Madoka♣

yea but my thing isn't mindless wondering like oh fuck should've killed them...

no its

it was happening..

but aker screwed it up

>_>

Oh wow. Earthians actually managed to scrape a victory (o_o) Congrats~

Didn't do much in the game apart from manipulate Aker with my awesome hypnotoad powers.

The lack of activity killed it which is unfortunate...

Status
Not open for further replies.