[Discussion Thread] Futurama [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I supposed to do? LOL, you are basically the only one that I know nothing of, no role or anything, i don't even know the rolesheet of some of the ppl that I'm pretty sure aren't assassins....

I am donbot, what else can I tell u? LOL. Besides it's strange how u would change ur vote yesterday from Crest to Rina...... And Crest was an assassin.... who also voted for Rina......

And now ur voting for Rina again for not changing her vote, but she wasn't even on when the announcement was made that Faux was dead/

Sanae

Staff member
Are you sure of that XD Seems like Rina is still voting for Faux. Who will be inactive killed o.o Are they trying to get out of voting for an actual player o.o? Seems a bit iffy, but go ahead and lynch me *sigh* xD

I changed my vote yesterday since I haven't seen a whole lot of Rina and assassins tend to be lurkers :-? As for Rina not changing her vote, I wasn't on when the announcement was made either o_O That's why I changed it again XD Well, I started withR Riruka, but then you guys said she wasn't an assassin, so I changed to Faux which everyone was lynching. Then, I saw the PM announcement, so I changed it >_<

I just get wary when people try to gather roles even though an innocent vouched for them >_>

>____________>'' Now I feel bad. But who else is there to be an assassin? o_O Rina and Riruka are definitely not assassins. If u say u aren't an assassin either, than that leaves Alyss, but she told me she was someone else. >___________>''

Sanae

Staff member
Fake rolesheet perhaps? Dirty tactic, but it's been known to happen :\ I was talking to Amu while she was still alive. This game can go either way and I really do hope us Earth-ians make it >_<

Sanae

Staff member
Who did she say she was o.o? I don't think she's seen Futurama, so depending on who she said she was, she may or may not be Planet Express ;hmm;

Um...... Let me check I don't remember. ><'' But I remember on wiki it said they were a double agent... But still.... It didn't say that the role was part of the planet empress crew

Edit: sending through pm....

well, i checked on the wiki, and the person Alyss said she was is there, and if she really didn't watch futurama, I don't think she could fake it..

but I saw she was on today, but she didn't even vote..that's weird too :/

Sanae

Staff member
I don't think double agents have a place in the game.. They're either earth-ian, gonvernment, or planet express o.o

(Did I forget anything?)

Sanae

Staff member
No actual name o.o? Yeah, I think they may just go under the earth-ian category though sine there's no others on Planet Express o.o

Has a name, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to risk it.... She's one of the ppl listed, the only one with the job description of double agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.