[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimzy

Oh, so the lynch? Eh? xD <---epic fail. xD

Wait, are you guys sure that STREGA won?

The part of LONERS isn't posted yet.

I believe they had contributed so much. Including Wolfnagi for he attacked several of you guys. I received 21? (only) pms where Sanae, Kamil, Nagi, Pal, MW, and the rest are all linked and started to down the list and hunt that Ikutsuki guy. I believe they figured out Frappy was Ikutsuki. Or at least, successfully killed him. :]

And we had an alliance... THE LEAGUE OF HUMANITIES. LoL.

Finally finished the day post!!!

LINK HERE

I think it turned out quite alright.

And yes, the humans won, although, to be fair, I blame bad organization on the parts of the Guardians, AS WELL AS my own GM incompetence.

I gave acky the old version of his role when he asked for it to be resent. STUPID ME.

As to how Frapp died: remember those nice little group ability things you people had access to? Only the Student Council bothered to use theirs, which made me sad. Still, they broke the game by doing it. WIN, guys, WIN.

Also, the condition to kill Frappy was: KILL PHAROS FIRST. To make it difficult for you guys, I made Pharos a side role. Once Pharos maxed out the Persona that came with him, Thanatos, Nyx would be summoned the day AFTER. I switched Pharos' wielder the first time because of cheating on the part of a player I will not mention here. The second wielder suicided, which made it easy for you guys.

That being said, if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Also, reviews are always nice, nyah~

♣Kaname Madoka♣

yep Stregla won... and I didn't even know my teammates xD

I still don't wtf xD

pi!!!! let me continue the facade a lil more...

[quote name='PiFace314']

And yes, the humans won, although, to be fair, I blame bad organization on the parts of the Guardians, AS WELL AS my own GM incompetence.

I[/QUOTE]

ey, it was due to most of the people in our team not being around during day one

which sux............

well a lose is a lose

I nearly wanted to berate you for using "Humanities" wrongly.

Oh yeah, here's a pop quiz. This is Crestham's first post from the first P3MM AG.

Bleh, the game has started.... Got my role, got my allies... time to LINK!

I found something suspicious in it. Can you find it?

And once again Holy flying cheese pancake cardiovascular Harry Potter zing cowboy dancing cakemix coffee explosions external threat haven town potion shop car parts manufacturer Gaylord Nelson nakama cantankerous HnGSpamThread international WHAT?

OFFICIAL WINNERS AND FUN PRIZEY THINGS!!!!

Ultimate Victory:

ALL LIVING HUMANS!

(Murasaki Cho, Sanae, Ataraxia, kamil, Ludoggy, Shadowwolf, Kulitman, Riruka, Johnzy, Wolfnagi, Pal)

I Can't Believe I'm Still Alive! Award:

Tsukiko- The Hermit

Miyako- Takaya

Best Posthumous Contribution Award:

A tie between Hadriel and Viva La Dementia.

Most Active Guardian

godofwar7 (You really deserved an award of your own~)

Most Useful Group

The Student Council. You guys won this game, like, WHOA.

Best NPC

Victoria/ Ryoji. Because Ryoji was win for all of his, like, five lines.

Epic Comeback Award

Sanae as Hidetoshi Odagiri. Or, perhaps I just wrote it out like that. Just because. Wow, first a fat guy, now a dork. Lolwut~

If you have any more award suggestions, post them up!

Jimzy

I TOLD YOU! xD

HUMANITIES WON! WOHOO~

Woot~

At least I'm mentioned. Though I wasn't able to attack a few hours before.. T_T

EDIT: SANAE! Yay!

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Congratulations to Humanity. Your win was partly due to inactives >.>

Anyway, my issues with the game: Once I knew you guys had started role-gathering, I knew I had to PM/Contact one of you guys soon because if not it would be assumed that I was a guardian. Which I was. (Avan should know this... he killed me in FFVII when the monsters were well on their way to victory because I didn't contact any of his allies / I wasn't on 'The List' OTL)

Yea so honestly I would prefer to see more activity in the discussion thread rather than PM-fests and role gathering, though the game was kinda designed for role-gathering... X_x Although I can't really say for sure because I don't know what kind of PM-fest you guys had.

[quote name='Crestham']Congratulations to Humanity. Your win was partly due to inactives >.>

Anyway, my issues with the game: Once I knew you guys had started role-gathering, I knew I had to PM/Contact one of you guys soon because if not it would be assumed that I was a guardian. Which I was. (Avan should know this... he killed me in FFVII when the monsters were well on their way to victory because I didn't contact any of his allies / I wasn't on 'The List' OTL)

Yea so honestly I would prefer to see more activity in the discussion thread rather than PM-fests and role gathering, though the game was kinda designed for role-gathering... X_x Although I can't really say for sure because I don't know what kind of PM-fest you guys had.
[/QUOTE]

And unfortunately the first guy you contacted was me.

Oh, it was a PM-fest alright. I think I got the most of it, because I was organizing the Council, SEES and liaising with Johnzy and Shadowwolf at the same time.

Jimzy

@hammy, believe it or not, I guess the actual role-gathering happened on day 2 onwards...

Day-2: Factions start to know each other.

Day-3: The actual League of Humanities and hunting down of that Shuji guy.

Apparently you forgot to remove Andre Geraux from a few people's recommended link list, along with the rest of the Culture Club guys. I was so confused at all the discrepancies.

Status
Not open for further replies.