[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... FRICKING FORUM SWITCH.

I removed the name the first time I sent the roles, but the second times, umm... hehe, I was actually really, REALLY stressed thanks to freaking Business test (stupid teacher!), so I didn't double check.

Gosh, I was a really bad host this time around, compared to the first time...

Anyways, once again, reviews are nice, peeps~

Jimzy

who put the tag johnzy is really bad!? Tahaha. xD

No Pi... You're still a good host despite of the discrepancies.

Actually, acky's death lead us (actually, only them) to finally hunt the guardians. I was more determined when acky died. Cause you gave me a hint~ woot~

Which was really successful! :]

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='Johnzy']who put the tag johnzy is really bad!? Tahaha. xD

No Pi... You're still a good host despite of the discrepancies.

Actually, acky's death lead us (actually, only them) to finally hunt the guardians. I was more determined when acky died. Cause you gave me a hint~ woot~

Which was really successful! :]
[/QUOTE]

That was me XD I was trying to get them to kill you :3

I only gave you guys the hint because it was my fault that acky died, haha.

Although when you posted "Ikutsuki! People are looking for you!" I was like *facepalm* DON'T SHOUT IT IN THE THREAD!!!

But, yeah, although this game wasn't as well-done as the other run, I hope the rest of you guys had fun playing~

Jimzy

LoLoLoL

Sorry but you failed. :p

I was already in contact with Pal, Ataraxia, and Kamil so Loners will never doubt on me.

Plus, Sanae and Hadriel are already my ally on the 2nd day. :p

They served as leaders of each factions.. mwahaha

EDIT: Haha. At first, I thought Ikutsuki was a goodie that's why I posted it on the thread. I've no knowledge as I've said. That's why I did that... LoLoL

And, One thing more, if I only managed to log in a few hours before, I will definitely found out either goddo and or frappy as Ikutsuki. Goddo wasn't replying. While Frappy was just lurking. xD

Thank you Pi for the great game, though I'm sorry that I can't be as active as I'd like to.

I'm sorry but I must say this. At first when Avan and johnzy say I deserve to die if I got such an important role and I didn't go contact anyone, I was like, "Hey, at least I did contact someone, though most of them gone either missing or dead. Meh... Oh well, I wasn't too active anyway."

And when I found out that johnzy actually has my rolesheet from Hadriel, then I felt insulted. If you think I faked my role sheet, then say I lied. Don't go around saying I deserve to die because I'm not willing to make contact. At least I made some effort not to go completely inactive.

Sorry for that. It's because I was confused due to the three different Loner faction colours, so I PMed Johnzy asking for his info, to which he replied that he didn't know you.

But later he said he did.

Jimzy

No acky, I didn't have your rolesheet. Hadriel just told me that your color is orange. He himself doubted you that's why I felt the same too. That was why I demanded your rolesheet, to ensure thinking that it wasn't too late after all.

But you were lynched. ;_; And we lost a big part. :[

And actually, I just seconded Avan's post.

http://muffin.mangatreat.com/showthread.php?t=254&page=54

If you felt insulted with what I posted, then feel it much more now. I'll say IDC.

Eh? Offended just because of that? Take a look and review at my seconded post. YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO CONTACT THOSE OBVIOUS GOODIES. Who did you contact anyways? Only Hadriel? SANAE and SHADOWWOLF are more obvious I guess.

Well, at least he mentioned me to you. It's just that when I was accused of not cooperating by not making any contact when in truth I did and you knew it, it didn't go down well with me. You could have said "I don't believe you" instead of "You deserve to die because you don't even make the effort to make contact." I make it a point not to go inactive in any game that I joined. And I joined this game despite my busy schedule because Pi need 1 more player. And at least I log in everyday to send in my ability, vote, and discuss a little.

Jimzy

"You deserve to die because you don't even make the effort to make contact."

TO GOODIES.

You even vouched for crestham which was indeed very very suspicious. See?

Who won't doubt the you? YOU LINKED WITH A BADDIE WHICH OBVIOUSLY MEANS YOU CONTACTED AN OBVIOUS BADDIE than a GOODIE such as us?

[quote name='Johnzy']"You deserve to die because you don't even make the effort to make contact."

TO GOODIES.

You even vouched for crestham which was indeed very very suspicious. See?

Who won't doubt the you? YOU LINKED WITH A BADDIE WHICH OBVIOUSLY MEANS YOU CONTACTED AN OBVIOUS BADDIE than a GOODIE such as us?

[/QUOTE]

You're missing my point. I'm ok if you say I'm lying about my role. That's part of the game. I'd feel better if you say I'm lying instead of not making effort in the game.

Did I not make effort to contact goodies? Last I remember, I DID contact hadriel, and he told YOU about me. So, I DID make contact with the goodies.

Ok, enough of my ranting. I won't make another comment about it. Sorry Pi, that I'm not able to enjoy your game to the fullest. The day posts are nice to read though. xD

[quote name='acky']You're missing my point. I'm ok if you say I'm lying about my role. That's part of the game. I'd feel better if you say I'm lying instead of not making effort in the game.

Did I not make effort to contact goodies? Last I remember, I DID contact hadriel, and he told YOU about me. So, I DID make contact with the goodies.

Ok, enough of my ranting. I won't make another comment about it. Sorry Pi, that I'm not able to enjoy your game to the fullest. The day posts are nice to read though. xD
[/QUOTE]

Nyah, it's okay, acky. But as long as you DID enjoy yourself that's what matters, right?

no obvisously Handrail did..

btw handrail you didn't have to quit...

I was assassinating you that day and I denied Avan so I didn't lie when I said I would kill you both...

D:

Assassinated Emmie on day 1 since she stole my sheeps

Assassinated Graham on day 2 since if we have a fight hes bad guy

Assassinated Goddo on day 3 since I figured he'd be a bad guy... request got denied and no other assassinations happened that day... Since Yuiki's request got invalid due to Hadriel quit shouldnt it be my request that got accepted ? ._. since I dont know anyone else using it OTL

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Anyway,

I guess that we should formed SEES earlier.....

Otherwise, I could have use our Group abilities to eliminate Frappy early.....

Also Aker, I'm the one who put the tag you are the Guardian.

Guess I'm correct xD

and PM count: 107.....

Not bad considering inactive in first day........

Status
Not open for further replies.