[Discussion Thread] The World Tournament [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Story

Welcome, welcome, my puppets. You have been dragged here from all outer dimensions to fight against each other and the winner will receive a prize. This is the most prestigious tournament in which lone wolves and teams are able to show a display of abilities that would lead them to victory and the preservation of your lives. Hahahaha~

The rules are simple. You have been chosen to fight, but you can choose up to three other teammates to get your game with and prove me your might. Still, this tournament is not as easy. Each defeat will end in a game of punishment that will result with your deaths. It is the Kick-him-when-his-down Punishment Game. Hahaha~

You think this is an easy game? It will surely not, my puppets. I have placed obstacles and shortcuts in this game course. Obviously, there will be more obstacles that shortcuts, but it is up to you to keep up with the clues I will be dropping. You will sure understand this is not your regular tournament. Hahaha~

Well, now, my puppets run. Run free. You will have a short time span before you all die. You must discover the true intentions of the game. It is up to you to win this tournament or die trying. Well, bye. Have fun. Hahaha~

Rules

[SPOILERA]
All general rules apply​

Spamming is frown upon​

Discussion will be rewarded​

Role gathering is rejected​

Making public any role sheet, or part thereof, via any means is not allowed.​

The defeated cannot speak​

Inactivity warning will be given after 2 days and sanctions will be applied​

[/SPOILERA]
PM Format

[SPOILERA]
You should send me only one PM per day,

If you want to change actions, you can but only in another PM

All PMs must contain either WT AG question, abilities, other

Questions will have priority over abilities

[/SPOILERA]

AG Rules

[SPOILERA]
Mechanic

Each person will start with a given health bar​

You can form teams of up to four people to fight each other.​

You can decide to fight as Lone Wolves as well​

[/SPOILERA]

Special Status

[SPOILERA]
Enslaved: The person cannot attack and by a low success rate, his attacks will turn towards the enslaver�s target.

Stun: The target cannot attack the day he/she was stunned

[/SPOILERA]
Fighting

[SPOILERA]
The person will be able to use up to two abilities per day. One has 60% chance of success. Still, the second ability will have only a 15% success rate of functioning.​

Each person has a complete set of abilities for their given character​

Abilities will have a tag saying if it is passive or active. Passive abilities are �on� all the time. Actives must be specified if you want to use them.​

[/SPOILERA]

Unlockables

[SPOILERA]Several abilities will be acquired only after fulfilling specific conditions. Once done, these abilities will be open. Usually are much better than the basic set of abilities[/SPOILERA].​

Victories and Conditions

[SPOILERA]
Lone Wolf: be a lone wolf and survive the AG

Normal Victory: defeat the assassins

Great Victory: Defeat the assassins and half of the teams

Supreme Victory: Defeat the assassins and 75% of the other teams

Ultimate Victory: defeat the assassins and be the last team standing

Investigator Victory: Resolve the fragments of chaos and deduct what really is happening

[/SPOILERA]

I expect to have more than 30 players, but 25 will do.

0. Shadowwolf Kankuro - Lone Wolves - Puppetmaster

1. R Lelouch Lamperouge - Overpowered God - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Code Geass

2. Rah Russia - Air head - Puppets - Assassin Team - Hetalia

3. DeathFromBelow Victorique de Blois - Gray Wolf - Fighters - Awesome Sauce Team - Gosick

4. Bloodrazor Haqua du lot Herminium - Demon Girl - Fighters - Lone Wolves - The World God Only Knows

5. Kamil Yoko Littner - The Sniper - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Tengen Toppa Curren Lagan

6. Voltorn Dante - Demon Gunslinger - Fighters - Unknwons Team - Devil May Cry

7. Kulitman Kamijou Tohma - God's Right Hand - Fighters - Unknwons Team - To Aru Majutsu No Index

8. Zombehs Ikaros Alpha Series - The Robot - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Sora No Otoshimono

9. Nagi*Kioko Sakura Mikan - Orange - Fighters - Unknwons Team - Gakuen Alice

10. Wolfnagi Shihou Matsuri - Vampiress - Fighters - Tsubasa Team - Sola

11. Murasaki Cho Aoi Kazuya - The Orphan - Fighters - Tsubasa Team - Freezing

12. Sanae Sakagami Tomoyo - The Student Council President - Fighters - Tsubasa Team - Clannad

13. Avan Onee-chan Lucy - Redhead - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Elfenlied

14. Rina Kazehana - Windmaster - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Sekirei

15. Emeralda Shinonono Houki - The Pig-tailed Girl - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Infinite Stratos

16. Hayd Eucliwood Hellscythe - Shinigami - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

17. DeadpoolIgarashi Ganta - Prisoner - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Deadman Wonderland

18. Lovely Sai Akuto - Dragon Tamer - Fighters - Unknwons Team - Ichiban Ushiro no Daimou

19. Seraph Lucis Eli Hige - Traitor - Puppets - Assassin Team - Wolf's Rain

20. MugenKuro Kanade Tachibana - The Angel - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Angel Beats!

21. Miki Sayaka Nishijo Takumi - Crazy - Puppets - Assassin Team - Chaos;Head

22. Ryu_Kaiser Shirayuki Mizore - The Cold-hearted - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Rosario to Vampire

23. Nightmare Gear Shigure Sohma - Dog - Fighters - Awesome Sauce Team - Fruits Basket

24. EroLussion Alucard - Puppet Headmaster - Puppets - Assassin Team - Hellsing

25. Alyss Ichijo - Weird Class Representative - Fighters - Awesome Sauce Team - Pani Poni Dash

26. Crestham Oda Nobunaga - Samurai - Fighters - Lone Wolves - Battle Girls: Time Paradox

Please Discuss and use the Objections

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Two questions.... What's the diff between a fraction and a team?

And when u say that u didn't tell us who we are, but u did give us a character name...?

No. I mean that what I said is a trait of the character you are, but you'll figure it out with the wikis and day post. The faction is the group against the puppets anf the team is the teams that people send me via PM before the role sendout

Alyss

=Vampiress=
OH!!! I get it! :O

So when it tells you to find "this person" it's just a description?

But no one knows what their description is right?

I mean seriously? If you google you're role it shouldn't be hard to find out who you are. If you give me a list of series you included I could probably pick out every single role that fits.

Vampiress. Seriously? Not hard.

Student council president. EVEN EASIER.

If the orphan is from my serious that'd be considerably harder seeing as most of the characters could count... Well actually 1 of them more than others. Unless you included the latest one in which case we have 2. Actually it's more of parental abandonment.

Sanae

Staff member
Really you guys? Do you really think people are going to come forth to your beckon and call? Whoever they are, I'm sure they don't want to be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.