[Discussion Thread] Touhou AG [GAME OVER]

[quote name='Rah']Btw, I wanted to attack you too, Volt. Ahaha, dunno why. Just felt like it was a good idea. I don't mind senseless killings. Randomness is fun!

xDD[/QUOTE]

I didn't want want to attack you. ._. I just helped others to attack you because I didn't see any point in giving my opponents a hard time when there's only a very slim chance for me to win. ._. Yeah, randomness is fun, but it's not fun for the victims, y'know... ._.

[quote name='Rah']Oh yah! I just remembered that I sent you a PM earlier today, Volt! You bitch, why aren't you replying? Let's go for a round of MBAC, yeh?

:3[/QUOTE]

>___>

I just went online to check the DP. I was going to school, so I couldn't play games, y'know. And I didn't bother to check my any PM/VM, my bad again. Let's play later... like... about 4 hours later. ^^ I'm still at school, and have stuffs to do after school. ._.

[quote name='godofwar7']fuck yeah, kulitman was the assassin, and i got him killed *O*

see you should always put your blind trust in me, handrail and volt my two taskmanagers.[/QUOTE]

I suck at being an assassin. and I really was hoping that there is an assassin in every faction..at least to have more power...XD haha

[quote name='godofwar7']wasting attacks on GM = making sure less people die so they can help later, revealing allies and roles, along with confirmation on who is not an assassin.

why don't you guys understand that?[/QUOTE]

Nice strategy though...I'd rather make you lynch me than attack me..XD

So?? MVP for Kami?? Or Handrail??

- day 1: Attack Cho(success)

- day 2: Attack someone(i forgot)

- day 3: Protect Aker(failed)

- day 4: Protect Aker(Success)

- day 5: hired by kami for attack lovely. (success)

♣Kaname Madoka♣

empty promises....

she always makes empty promises....

yea she told me that

I don't believe it...........

atleast my most important person won't leave me...

sorry I'm just really upset

Sanae

Staff member
*Gives Rah a crab ragoon* ^O^

Yeah, there was alot of people who fell under the radar by lurking :p Or, posting little, but mostly lurking xD